let's end this

"What will you do?", a voice echoed.

Taufan opened his eyes, he searched for the source of that voice.

But the thing he found is..

His remaining brothers, who also died.

Ice,Gempa, Blaze.

They all died too.

His heart ached and it hurts, but surprisingly he didn't even scream.

He remembered that fight.

The useless fight whose winner already decided in a first place.

"..ah.." , his voice sounds hoarse.

So i did scream.

I cried.

So in the end, i'm the one who is being left alone.

Is this why i can't even scream anyomore?

It's because i already screamed so much till i lose my voice.

"Who are you?", Taufan asked him.

"Ah,nevermind..,i know you", Taufan said while he stare at a big crystal in front of him.

That crystal reflects his figure, but it's not his usual appearance.

It's a white haired him, with a red pupils. "You are the reverse right?"

That reflection answered him, "..your soul got corrupted so much, of course i'd appear.. and you are not surprised. You already expected this right?", that cold indifferent voice sounds piercing.

"Of course.. it's only a matter of time anyway.", Taufan answered him, his face looks tired and empty. But a void smile, that hides a deep grief inside is painted on his face.

"What happened to me? Did i die? Did the villain killed me too?", Taufan asked that white haired boy.

"Will you take over my body?", he asked the reverse.

The reverse sneered, "you know that i'm way stronger than you right?, that powerless body of yours is useless for me."

Taufan laughed, his heart already ached so much. That kind of harsh comment won't affect him anymore, "haha.."

"Right?", he said to the reverse.

"Then, why can't i sleep? Why can't i just stop this pain?" , he asked the reverse with his hoarse voice.

"Why can't i leave? ...Why can't i be together with my brothers?" , he trembles as he let grief take over his heart.

The tears fell from his swollen eyes, "why am i the one who is being left here?! Why?!", he raged, he wanted to scream, he wanted someone to heal his pain.

"Can't someone tell me what to do? What am i supposed to do now?! I want my brothers back!" , he shouted to his reflection.

But his reflection only stares at him coldly.