those memories

"...what was that?", Solar asked, he looks dumbfounded.

"What? What did you see?", Ochobot asked him with a curious yet worried voice.

Suddenly the blue crystal that was held carefully by Hali let out a shine.

It's shining blue colour looks somewhat blinding, the crystal let out a little swirling wind around it.

It's as if it tried to drag them somewhere.

"Let's follow the crystal.", Hali said as they went deeper.

As they walk, the scenery is changing.

The color of the crystals there is deeper.

They still walked, until they reached some place.

There is a mountain of crystals with a navy blue colour.

A swirling wind protected that place, pushing everyone to not getting close to it.

But, contrary with the blue cyrstals that surrounding that place.

On the centre of that mountain, there is one medium sized crystal with a crimson red color.

It's the color of the blood.

Ochobot scanned that place, he scanned the red crystal and everything that surrounding it.

He staggered for a moment, "..he is too extreme."

"What did you find?", Ice asked him.

"..this place was sealed before." , Ochobot said, he showed the data he got.

"This place used to be the place to seal that villain."

"The seal is getting weaker after more than a hundred years.", Ochobot said.

"But Then, there's a wind power infused to this crystal."

"To purposely weaken the sleeping beast, acting like a poison."

"Taufan use his power to strengther the seal, and to weaken the Villain before he wakes up.", Ochobot said to them.

"..so back then when he went on a mission alone, he did this kind of thing?", Gempa said, his voice sounds so helpless.

Ochobot's expression looks as helpless as him.

"It's not only that.", he said to them.

"The crystal seal, it's some kind of ancient seal.", Ochobot said.

"It needs the soul,the power, and the blood of a person to react.", Ochobot said, his tone is getting sadder.

"The red crystal there, it's filled with Taufan's blood.", Ochobot said.

"The blue crystal that surrounding this place, it's filled with Taufan's soul.", Ochobot said.

"But the one that filled with his power, it's gone." , Ochobot said.

"It's used for for destroying the villain.", He said.

No matter how hard i tried to hate you.

I can't help but hoping for your return.

But..

"Taufan's soul..", Solar said.

"Is that the reason of the surge of memories that coming to my mind when i touched the crystal?", Solar asked him.

"The truth..!", Gempa said as he realized something.

He quickly touched the big blue crystals that surrounding the red crystal.

Once again, a swirling wind is surrounding the crystal.