unimportant

"Taufan, come here, you should eat.", Gempa called his brother's name as he put the cooked sausage on the plate.

"Let me bring it to him, i'm afraid his knees will gotten limp again.", Hali took the plate from Gempa as he walked casually.

Gempa stare at him for a second, "you are so worried about him right?", he said as he chuckled.

He expected the tsundere-ish answer that Hali usually spatted, something like "why should i?" Or "you are dreaming." , but instead of those denial answers, he got a nod from his oldest brother.

Hali looks as indifferent as always, but he nodded, "of course..", Hali said firmly.

Gempa's hazel eyes got wider, "..ah.", he then look down, putting another food that has been cooked onto the other plate.

"Pfft.", Gempa hold his laughter, his hand trembles because of those supressed laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?", Hali asked him with a slightly annoyed voice, somehow he feels that Gempa is laughting at him.

"No..no, it's just..oh my god..i'm sorry but somehow it makes me want to laugh.", Gempa said, he then stand up.

His hand is reaching Hali's head, he patted his oldest brother's head, "..i didn't expect a sincere answer from you." , he said as he smiled proudly to Hali.

Now Hali's ears is a little bit red, "..you are acting like a parent.", he grumpily complained.

"What is it?? Hali finally turned into an un - edgy boy?", Blaze suddenly jumped from out of nowhere.

"Who are you calling edgy?!", Hali got annoyed by Blaze.

Gempa sighed, " Blaze, how many times should i tell you that you shouldn't run like that? Especially when i'm cooking.", Gempa nagged Blaze helplessly.

The energetic younger brother answered it with a big grin, "it's because our polar bear is craving. So i decided to drag him here.", Blaze exclaimed excitedly.

Gempa is startled after he found someone who lazily sitting beside him , "Gempa, i need food."

"Feed me..aah", Ice said as he opened his mouth lazily.

Hali sighed, "..i'm gonna bring this to Taufan. I'll come to eat later."

Everyone there nodded as they enjoyed the barbeque.
.
.
.

"Hali? What are you doing here?", Taufan asked with a cheerful voice. His complexion looks better than this morning.

"I should have asked you, what are you doing here? Sitting next to a cliff like that.", Hali grumpily scold Taufan but he take a seat next to the windy boy anyway.

Taufan laughed when he heard that grumpy scolding, "hmm, enjoying the night wind?", Taufan answered casually.

Hali pass the plate with sausage and the other foods to Taufan, "you haven't recovered completely so don't eat too many junkfood, dont forget to drink the medicine from Thorn and the supplement from Solar after this.", he said with his grumpy tone.

Taufan smiled, "but sausage is also a junkfood", he answered.

"Well then, we thought you miss eating sausage but if you want to eat only a porridge then give that sausage to me, i'll eat it.", Hali answered annoyedly.

Taufan pull the plate, "no way! I'm sick of porridge, especially the one that was made by father, ugh.", he whined as he tried to remember the taste of that dish.

There's silent between them, Taufan munched his food quietly, and Hali is staring on the starry sky silently.

"Say.., the 'me' before i woke up from that crystal..is it different with this 'current me'? " , Taufan asked Hali as he still munched his food, his deep blue eyes is reflecting the light from the starry sky.

The wind brush their hair gently, as a relaxing breeze surrounding him.

Hali stare at Taufan, his red eyes meet the blue one.

"Well, it's hard to explain..", Hali answered.

"But, you are not that different, be it back then, or now.", Hali said to him.

Taufan is silent, he gave Hali his usual smile, but Hali is too used to Taufan's smile that he can understand that the smile hold some sadness in it.

"You know.., when you are not with us, i'm the only older brother for Gempa."

"We used to be together as a trio since the first time Boboiboy got this power, but then..you disappeared.."

"Then we realized that you are so significant for us, that it's difficult without you around, that--", Hali's words stopped by Taufan's sentences.

"I know it's stupid, but even without my memories..no, i have this feelings since a long time ago, but.."Taufan stopped for a bit.

"But deep down, i always feels that i'm unimportant, that everything will be fine without me around..", Taufan said as he let out a sad chuckle.

"Pathetic, isn't it?", Taufan continues, but then he stand up, holding the empty plate.

"I'm gonna bring this plate to Gempa, tomorrow we will visit Atok right? I'm gonna sleep early today, and also did you know? Now i can't sleep without Mr.Shark around..well, i mean sleep naturally..", Taufan blabbered to cover the leaked feelings that he had said to Hali.

Hali frowned when he saw Taufan being like this again, Taufan walked away from him, trying to act like he said nothing wrong.

"Taufan-", his words got cut by Taufan who pretended that he can't hear it.

"Taufan!", Hali shouted, Taufan who has arrived at the barbeque place now stare at him again, giving him a signal to stop saying anything.

His other brothers is staring at them, "is there something wrong, Taufan?", Gempa asked.

Taufan smiled, "no..ah, this is the plate, the food is yummy, thank you for the dinner.", Taufan said cheerfully to Gempa.

"Then, i will sleep.", Taufan said.

He saw Hali that wear a furious expression staring towards them, Taufan tried to get away as fast as he can but Ice hold his hand as he still munched his food.

"Now, now, don't run. What did you said until our Pikachu got angry like that?", Ice asked Taufan with a smile.

"Hm? I didn't say anything.", Taufan answered nerveously.

"What do you mean by not saying anything? You- why are you running away without listening to our answer first?!", Hali scolded angrily.

Gempa feels that the atmosphere is not right, "what did he said?", Gempa asked Hali.

"He said that he is not important!", Hali said to them.

//authors note//

Hello its me again im so sorry for not updating this past few days! I've prepared the next chapter too so that o can update tomorrow too

And thank you for all of ur concern and support i love you guys

The ending is near, see u on the next chap and thank youu