heroes

"TAUFAN!", the Reverse shouted his name, everything went too fast that he just realized that Taufan got stabbed.

This is the first time, he called Taufan by his name.

And that voice sounds so panicked and worried.

It doesn't suit you. Taufan thought.

Taufan could feel a stinging pain from his chest. Ah, is it bleeding?

His condition was already not good to begin with, but added with this injuries, it's getting worse.

"Hang in there.", the Reverse said, he sounds panicked. Taufan could feel a burst of power focused to his injuries.

"Revan...", Taufan called the new name he gave to his reverse version.

"This is the first time you called me by my name..", Taufan said, his voice sounds hoarse.

"Should i be happy?", Taufan said to lighten the mood. But contrary to his intention, the Reverse sounds more frustrated.

This is painful. Taufan thought.

He realized that the Reverse's power is getting weaker too. He couldn't soothe Taufan's pain anymore.

"You don't have to hea-", his words got cutted by the Reverse's words.

The Reverse sounds panicked,this is the first time Taufan heard the Reverse letting out so many emotions.
"Don't say anything. Save your energy, I will try to stop your bleeding.", he said to Taufan.

"Revan..i..", Taufan's words got cutted by the Reverse's sudden action.

The Reverse took over Taufan's body, forcing Taufan to sleep as he tried to repair Taufan's body.

"Taufan, you have to save your energy, please.", he said to Taufan, somehow his voice sounds so desperate.

Taufan chuckled as his conciousness fading away, as i thought, being like this didn't suit you at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"........"

"Dream? Or am i dying?", Taufan said as he checked his palms. There's no injuries on it. His clothes looks clean.

And this place is, Rintis island. The clear blue sky mixed with the sunset colour, a little clouds that shattered on the sky looks like a cotton candy.

The gentle breeze that surrounding him, the green grass that got swayed by the wind.

And the familiar laughter that echoed.

It's his brothers.

But it's their younger version.

Taufan once again checked his body, "i'm wearing my current clothes.." he said as he fold the sleeve of his navy hoodie.

"Brother! Who are you?", a voice called his name cheerfully.

It's Thorn, he tugged onto Taufan's sleeve as he smiled innocently.

Taufan chuckled, his younger brother looks so cute.

"May i know this young hero's name?", Taufan asked the little version of his brother, he pretended that he didn't know him.

"I'm Daun! Nice to meet you.", he said cheerfully.

Taufan's eyes got wider, ah, they are using their first tier clothes.

"Daun, who is that?", a cold voice asked Daun.

"Cahaya! This cool brother is standing alone here, so i talk with him.", he explained to Cahaya.