kick us

After they have arrived at the station, the commander is already waiting for them with a serious looks.

It's only the eight of them.

Six elemental brothers,Fang and Ochobot who arrived with a solemn face.

"Welcome back, where did you go?", The Commander asked with a voice filled with intimidation.

Fang gulped nerveously, but somehow the elemental brothers seems so calm and they didn't react.

"I'm sorry commander, we-", Fang's words got cutted by the commander's hand gestures.

"I'm disappointed, you guys are my subordinates yet you secretly doing this kind of mission?", the Commander asked them with a cold voice.

"Firstly commander, it's not Fang's fault nor it's Ochobot's.", Gempa said as he gave the commander Tapops salute.

It's really different with the usual Gempa who always respect the elders.

"It's our own request, we kinda dragged them with us.", Gempa explained.

Fang took a step forward as he tried to deny the fact, but Ice stretch his left hand in front of Fang to stop him. "..wait." , he said to Fang.

"We deeply apologize for our improper behavior, Commander.", Gempa said, his Hazel colored pupils is staring straightly at the commander, showing no fear.

"...i will forgive you this time, but-" , Commander KoKoCi's sentences got interrupted by Gempa.

"And please correct us if we are wrong, but we do think that the things we did is the right thing.", Gempa said to the Commander.

Everyone is staring at him dumbfounded.

Not only the Commander, Fang, Ochobot and even his brothers stare at him with confusion.

He was never become this bold to allies.

Gempa's eyes is filled with an unwavering determination, "Commander, we have a favor to ask."

The commander couldn't answer anything, he feel that they are not like the usual elemental brothers he knew.

"..what it is?", commander KoKoCi asked as he rub his temple.

"Can you contact our father?" , Gempa said to him, now he wear the professional smile that he once learned with Taufan.

But still, it looks different.

"You know that it's beyond my authority.", the Commander said to Gempa.

Gempa is still silent as he nodded. He seems to expect this kind of answer.

He then stare at Solar for a second. Solar's gaze is locked with Gempa's.

Gempa gave him a reassuring smile, as if he told him that everything will be the way they wanted.

You once asked me about which one is more important? Our brother, Taufan, or The ideal of our father, right?

I know that you also know the answer.

"Please ask him to do us a favor." , Gempa smiled.

Hali walked forward as he patted Gempa's shoulder. As if he tried to support him and telling him to not forcing himself too much.

Gempa answered him with a light pat on his hand.

"He haven't gave us any birthday present yet.", Gempa said.

Their eyes got wider when they heard it.

At least his brothers and his friends know how mature is Gempa.

Things like receiving a birthday gift, they know that Gempa won't make a fuss about this kind of stuff.

"Why are you talking about something unrelated with your duty?", The commander asked him with an annoyed voice.

Ice's light blue eyes got wider after he realized what is Gempa trying to do.

He smirked. As expected as the original trio, they both share so many things.

For example, they are all terrifying in their own way.

Ice patted Gempa's back lightly, "..we do receive something.."

"If it could be considered as a birthday gift thought..", Ice said.

Most of them still can't understand about this situation.

"Huh? Did we receive something?", Blaze asked to Ice.

"If he consider this as a birthday gift, then he is crueler than that villain." , Ice said.

"Taufan's death, it's the only birthday gift we received.", Ice said to them, his voice sounds cold and piercing.

Of course it's not true. They received so many things from each others.

Their friends also gave them a beautiful gifts.

But..

"Lance corporal! Mind your words.", the Commander said as his tone is getting louder.

Ice bitterly chuckled, "but it's true commander."

Gempa did planned something to receive their father's help, but he never intended to do it the way Ice did it.

But he smiled, oh well...

"Until our personal mission is done, we want him to provide us for a smaller spaceship for us to live our life near that planet.", Gempa said.

He found out that there's a red light from the Commander's chair.

Gotcha.

He knew that their movement got monitored.

And this conversation, someone else who is not here will be able to hear it.

"Personal mission, you mean you are going to abuse your authority as the hero of the galaxy for your own purpose?", the Commander asked.

Gempa nodded, "we can't help it if it sounds like that."

Hali who is silently listening to their conversation stepped forward, "commander, it's okay if we got kicked from tapops, we know that the things we did right now is unprofessional..", he said with a voice filled with determination.

"But, we feels like a hypocrite if we always did our best to save the world, to save the galaxy, to save the power sphere, but we can't even try to save our brother.", Hali said. His red eyes looks piercing.

Call me selfish.

We are indeed selfish.

The commander is silent for a while, he stare at the elemental brothers.

They didn't seems to give up.

"..you hear that?", he asked with a low voice, as if he is talking with another person.

Indeed, he is talking with the person who can hear all of this conversation.

The commander nodded, "do it then. "

"We will lend you a spaceship.", the Commander said.

"And about your hero status...keep it.", the Commander said to them.

"Really? Is it really okay?", Blaze asked with an excited yet scared voice.

The commander nodded, "as long as you can still do your duty as a tapops member.",he said as he sighed helplessly.

"Thank you very much commander, we will do our best!", Gempa said as he give the commander his tapopts salute.

Everyone is doing the same thing with him too.

"..do it properly, i don't know how to face Taufan if after he returned, his brothers is no longer a heroes.", the Commander said to them.

Gempa nodded. Yes, he will return.

He have to.

//author's note//

Wattpad is really hates me. I tried to pu lish unpublish and publish again and unpublish again just so the notif appearef but still... its not appeared-