Worried sick

"We are arrived at the main station.", Fang said as he began to turning off the engine.

Taufan slowly opened his eyes, he furrowed his eyebrows. His body still feels painful.

"Oh..", Taufan realized something.

"The gauze is now soaked in blood..", he checked on his injuries, the white Gauze now is painted with his blood.

"You didn't clean you injuries?", Fang asked him annoyedly.

Taufan is silent, he didn't answer Fang's question, "whatever, thanks for accompanying me today." He waved his hand as he walk toward the door.

"Reverse.", Taufan tried to call the name of the person inside him. But no respond.

"Reverse?", once again he called, but there's still no respond.

Taufan feel a little bit anxious, "why didn't you answer me? Did i do something wrong? Are you mad at me?", Taufan asked him with a slight panicked tone.

"Reverse?! Answer me!", Taufan now lose his composure, he feel that something isn't right.

Why didn't he answer? What's wrong?

Did something happened?

A soft groaning sound can be heard, Taufan's eyes lit for a little bit.

"Reverse..?", he asked again.

The Reverse answered with a hum, "..we are arrived?"

"Yes, what happened to you?", Taufan asked him, he can't cover his worries.

"Well you should ask yourself, look at you.. your brothers will scold you.", the Reverse answered Taufan with another question as he look at Taufan's messy state.

The Reverse hides the fact that he overused his power for the crystal and to heal Taufan, now he got too tired and can't keep his conciousness for a few hours.

"..i'm tired.", the Reverse said to Taufan.

"I'm gonna sleep, don't bother me.", the Reverse said to Taufan.

Indeed his voice sounds so tired.

Taufan hummed, "please do so."

°•°•°•°

The door of the main spaceship opened automatically. Taufan sneaked in to meet the commander.

Please don't let my brothers see me like this. I hope they stay at their room or something, just don-

"Where the hell were you?!", Hali strode fastly toward him.

Taufan can feel the angry glare from his thunder brother.

Uh oh.

"Taufan, You should explain." Gempa said to him with a worried and serious voice.

Taufan is silent, he hides his injured palm inside his hoodie's pocket. "..okay,i'll explain."

"But let me report my return to the commander first.", Taufan said to them with a tired smile.

I need to prepare for an explaination.

"I'm going with you.", Ice said to Taufan.

Taufan saw his expression, he looks so tired.

He always looks so tired, but today it's the different kind of tired. His eyes is filled with worries.