lies

They didn't say anything, no one is courageous enough to say something.

As soon as they arrived at home, Taufan quickly went to his room. Before he closes the door, he smiled to them. "I'm going to take a rest for a bit."

Click

He locked the door, he throws his hat away with a little force, hoping that it will ease his turmoils a little bit.

His emotions is in such a messy state, he hates  how things turn out this way instead. 

He hates the way he acted to his brothers, and the way he answered them.

He can still feel the chaotic emotions inside him, combined with the side effects of him overusing the power that he haven't mastered yet, it doesn't feel good at all, not a single bit. 

He took his pillow and smash it to the ground. He really want to release this emotions that bottled inside him. But how?

"What kind of answer will you give to them?", a voice suddenly asked.

A voice that was completely silent when he had a fierce argument and fought with Hali.

"I wonder..", Taufan answered him, he too feel uncertain.

But one thing for sure, if he tried to cover his lies, he need to tell more lies.

Even if it means that he should deceive his brothers, even if it means that he have to crush their belief.

"You lost your control weren't you?" , the Reverse asked him, his voice is still cold but not as cruel as back then.

"..i did.", Taufan answered weakly.

"That memory was haunting me like a cruel nightmare when i saw my brothers got attacked. I know that i shouldn't be like this, i know that i'm wrong, i know.."

"But..", Taufan can remember his brothers's expression. The expression of disappointment.

But the one who is disappointed the most is him.

"Isn't it's okay?", the Reverse asked nonchalantly.

Taufan is surprised by the Reverse's words.

"Just like your brothers, you have emotions too. Isn't it's okay to let it out once in a while? Your fire brother is always like that isn't it?", the Reverse said to him.

Taufan got speechless by the Reverse's words.

It feels unreal for him to comfort Taufan like this, but Taufan has realized too, that his relationship with the reverse is getting closer  these days.

And it feels nice, to have someone who doesn't judge him for his action.

Taufan smiled, "tomorrow, i'll repair everything i did today."

"But today, can i throw away my mask? At least..in front of you.", Taufan asked him, he didn't need his answer thought.

But the Reverse answered him, "i don't mind."

Taufan smiled, "thanks."

He feels like his mood is getting better. Today is not an easy day for him, everything feels so tiring. Hali who got his nightmare, and his brothers who got attacked, and the quarrel between him and his brothers.

He take one book from his table, he began to open the book.

"You said you need to rest?", the reverse questions Taufan's contrasting action.

Taufan hummed, "this is a rest." He answered with his indifferent face.

°•°•°•°