you are cruel indeed

"...what? What do you mean? I still don't understand, please..", Hali said, he furrowed his eyebrows.

His death, Taufan already knew that this kind of things will happened?

Solar's tears fell down even more, he strode to Ochobot, he gripped Ochobot's shoulder, "The things that you said, is that true?"

"Why didn't you tell me? What do you mean that he..."

Ochobot is supressing his emotion, "He already told you! He promised me that he will tell you about this matter, and he did right? You've even confirmed it with me that day!", Ochobot said to Solar.

Gempa, "...Ochobot, please, can you explain about it?"

Ochobot is silent, he stare at Solar, Solar's confused and stressed face looks so painful.

Taufan, did you break our promise? , Ochobot thought. His heart is aching so much.

"Back then..., when there's still five of you.., i checked his condition, and it's concerning."

"Due to some reason, his soul got destroyed everyday. He knew about it, he wants me to keep it as a secret.", Ochobot explained to them, he don't even want to remember that day.

Taufan's expression that day, his words..

"Why? Why did he want to keep it as a secret?", Hali asked him, his pained heart is filled with rage now.

"He said he want to change the future, the future where you guys died. "

"His destroyed soul is the consequences of his action..", Ochobot explained, he cried.

"Tell me, the reason why he read those thick books everyday, the reason why he practices everyday..", Ice said.

"The reason why he got weaker everyday, the reason why he coughed blood so frequently...is it because of this?", Ice continues, he asked it to Ochobot, his face is filled with sorrow.

The dots is connected, but it's too late.

Why did i just realize about it? If only...
If only i realize it sooner..
Maybe..

Ochobot nodded, "yes...i still didn't know what he saw..but.."

Solar lose it. He shouted, "WHY?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT HE KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE?! AND WHY- WHY DID HE.."

Ice gripped Solar's shoulder, his hand is trembling as he cried, "he is always like that..." he said to Solar as he remembered about his nightmare.

"He want to protect us..", Gempa said.

"So...he know that he will die but.. but instead he..", Hali stuttered.

"...he never said anything to me..", Solar said.

"He ever asked me a hypothetical questions, but he never said about his condition to me..", Solar said.

He can feel that his heart hurt so much, "..if only i realize about what he is trying to say..maybe.."

Fang sighed, "no.." , he said, his eyes looks sad but he also looks like he is expecting this.

"He already planned for it.., without you knowing, you guys were acting and moving the way he wants you to..", Fang said, he frowned.

You are scary, Taufan.

"W-what? What do you mean?!", Blaze asked him, his crying sound is not as loud as before.

"Ochobot said that he already confirmed it with you, but you just realize it now right?", Fang asked.

Ice's eyes got wider, that day where Taufan insisted to have a word alone with Ochobot, that day where he hurted Solar's pride, everything he did, it's mostly calculated.

"What did he said to you other than that hypothetical questions that day?", Ice asked Solar.

Solar frowned, "he said that i'm being too cocky.., that i should learn how to repair it.."

Solar's golden eyes got wider, "!!"

He remembers that back then Ochobot asked him if he got the solution of the problem, and he thought he was talking about his behavior.

Ice closed his eyes, how cruel of you, Taufan.

Everything make sense for him now, Taufan already planned for this since a long time ago.

Ochobot's crying sound is getting louder.

So, you never intended to listen to me.

Since that time when you told me the truth, you already set that trap.

Taufan, you are so cruel.

You are so cruel, you betrayed our friendship.

But why, why can't i hate you?

"So, that white haired man also know about this?", Solar asked, his face looks so messy right now.

Sadness, fury, confusion, disbelief, everything is swirling inside him.

"What? White haired man?", Ochobot asked, he sounds confused.

"Before we arrived at that dark planet, i met him, he use Taufan's body..", Solar explained.

"Why didn't you tell us? What do you mean that Taufan's body got used by another person?!", Hali asked him furiously.

"It's the Reverse.", Ochobot said.

Everyone's heart stopped for a bit.

"What...?", Ice asked Ochobot.

"Reverse...that bad version of us?", Blaze asked.

"Why? Why can he use Taufan's body?", Thorn asked Ochobot.

"Do you mean that Taufan got controlled by the Reverse? But why?", Gempa asked.

"The Reverse will only appear if a trait that contradicting with our source of existence is surpassing the amount of our source of existence..", Gempa said.

His hazel eyes got wider, he didn't want to admit it.

"Does it means that Taufan...has a lot of that emotion to the extent where his reverse appeared?", Gempa asked.

"But.., when i met him, he cares about Taufan..", Solar said to them, he sounds hestitated.

If the Reverse is a bad person, why did he help Taufan? Why did he told him to...

"This is frustrating! Everything is frustrating!", Blaze shouted.

"Why are you so cruel, Taufan?", Thorn asked as he cried.

Solar gritted his teeth, "That Reverse said that..if something happened to Taufan, we can find the truth inside the crystal cave.."

"Crystal cave, you said?", Fang asked.

He realized something.

"....why? How can we find an answer inside a cave?", Thorn asked.

"You guys remember that day where Taufan insisted to go alone?", Fang asked them.

Everyone nodded, how can they forget?

Ever since that day, Taufan's condition dropped so much.

That's the first day where they found out that Taufan is getting weaker.

"I went to this planet with him.", Fang said.

"And...i think, you guys might need this crystal.", Fang said, he pulled out a shining deep blue crystal from his pocket.

"....a crystal?"

// Author's note//

Lmao i got a writer block. I keep searching for the motivation but its as hard as searching for my motivation to live/no

I hope you guys could enjoy this chapter, and while i'm writing this chapter..

I realized that Taufan is so scary in this fic.

Imagine knowing someone who manipulated things while smiling ^^

Taufan you are so cruel hhhhhh