Lord Taufan, please take a break.

"You are practicing?", Hali asked someone inside the practice room, it's 6 AM in the morning but there's a person who is already drenched in sweat.

"Oh,Hali! Wanna have a match with me?", Taufan asked him cheerfully as he wipes his forehead with his little towel.

"How long have you been here?", Hali asked Taufan, he pass a mineral water to Taufan.

Taufan took it, he gulped down the refreshing water, "hmm, from 4 AM?"

Hali furrowed his eyebrows, "it's unhealthy you know."

Taufan tilted his head, "well, i have to practice as much as i can."

"Go rest over there, i wont allow you to practice until 8 AM." , Hali said to Taufan with a serious voice.

He wipes his lightning blade, "sometimes i feel like you are in such a rush.."

Taufan smiled, he spin his water bottle, "eh,really?" He asked him.

"Yeah,you push yourself too much. It's like you are trying to change something.", Hali said, before Taufan realized, his eyes is already locked with his pair of red eyes.

"Is that so?", Taufan smiled, there's a trace of sadness can be found from that smile.

"Well, you see.."

"I still have so many things i can't do, it makes me anxious.", Taufan said to Hali.

"What if i can't be good enough? What if i'm not strong enough?..that kind of thoughts filled my mind.", Taufan said, he fiddled his fingers to cover his nerveousness.

What if i failed to protect you guys? What if in the end i couldn't change anything?

Taufan's train of thoughts stopped by a stiff pat on the head. Taufan raise his head to found Hali who pat his head, he looks awkward.

"You are already good enough, you are powerful..", Hali said to him.

Ah, are you trying to cheer me up?

Taufan chuckled, "but still, i"m not as strong as my cool brother Hali, right?"

"Why are you always like this? stop being too hard to yourself Taufan. We all know that you did your best.", Hali scolded him, but he made sure that his scold wont hurt Taufan.

Taufan laughed, "thank you", he said to Hali as he gave him his best grin.

"So, can't you let me practice?", Taufan tried to persuade his brother.

"Nope", Hali answered, "watch me practice, you may learn something."

"If you overwork your body, it wont turn out good.", he explained to Taufan.

°•°•°•°

"Reading books again?", Blaze asked Taufan.

"Taufan why are you suddenly got interested in books? Now we rarely play together outside!" , he complained to Taufan.

"I'm sorry Blaze, i have to focus on this and practicing my power first. Besides, Thorn is already here to play with you right?", Taufan said to Blaze.

"But still, it feels lacking without you." , Blaze pouted.

Taufan smiled, "my little brother is so cute.", he pinched Blaze's cheeks.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it.", Taufan laughed.

"Get used to what?", Blaze asked him, he is confused.

Taufan smiled, get used with playing only with Thorn?

"Get used to my pinch", He laughed playfully.

"Geez, you are no fun Taufan!", Blaze stomp his feet as he leave Taufan's room.

"Yes,yes, i'm no fun. Go play with Thorn okay.", Taufan answered.

"..if you are done reading those lame books, join us okay? We will be at the field.", Blaze said to Taufan, he tried to sounds cool but Taufan could only find it cute.

Taufan smiled,"okay, i will."

"They are so kind, i'm tearing up.", Taufan said.

"They are your brothers after all.", the Reverse answered.

Taufan chuckled, "you mean, i'm a kind person so of course my brothers is a kind person too? awww Reverse you are so sweet"

"You always twist my words.", Reverse complained coldly.

"If the situation didn't change, a week from now, Tapops's spaceship will come. And then we will join Tapops.", Taufan suddenly said as he wrote down something on his book.

"It took almost a year for Solar to appear back then.", Taufan continued.

"But if i did this, i think he can appear earlier.", Taufan continues.

"That way, we can all practice to get stronger, and also find a way to beat that villain..", Taufan said as he think about so many possibilities.

"When Solar appeared, we can finally use our second tier form too.", Taufan continues.

"For that to happen i should-", his words got cutted by the Reverse.

"You only have one body, you know?", he said to Taufan.

Taufan is confused, he nodded, "of course?"

"And you practice at dawn, reading books and studying at afternoon, playing with your brothers, and then practice again, arent you overworked yourself?", he asked Taufan, Taufan can feel a slight worry in his voice.

"You said the similiar thing with him.", Taufan laughed.

"You should take a break too..", The reverse said to him.

"You feel it more often now right? That pain..", he asked Taufan.

Taufan smiled, "it's still bearable, don't worry."

"But Thank you. I'm happy to know that you care about me." , Taufan smiled.

"I don't care about you thought..", the Reverse said to defend himself.

"Oh, are you embarassed? Cute.", Taufan tease him.

"Taking a break huh?", Taufan said as he stare at the white ceiling.

"Sounds nice.", Taufan said, he then stand up.

"I'm gonna play with Blaze, he will get mad if i didn't show up.", Taufan said.

"You never listen huh?", the Reverse said, he is giving up. Persuading Taufan is too hard.

"But you know, seeing them laughing happily and having fun, i think that's all i need. So this kind of 'tiring' things is not tiring at All. Because i can spend my time with my precious brothers.", Taufan sincerely smile.

"I have to appreciate this chance and create a lot of happy memories, right?" , Taufan said to the Reverse.

Because i know that my time is limited.

"But maybe after my youngest Brother is here, i can take a little break. Can you wait until then?", Taufan said to the Reverse. He is afraid that the Reverse is bored with this kind of fast paced life.

The Reverse sighed, "...whatever, you didn't get my point at all.", but even thought he sounds grumpy, he is a little bit relieved.