hypothetical questions

"Hali! Gempa! You guys, are you alright?", Fang shouted their name as he rushed towards them.

They didn't answered, they are still busy crying.

"Hey why are you crying? Did you beat the villain?", he asked them, he feel that something isn't right.

He pointed his fingers and count the elementals brother, "...where is Taufan?", he asked, he feel afraid because the figures in front of him is still crying desperately, and one of their brother is not here.

"The planet is dangerous, you should go to the spaceship right now.", Captain Kaizo said as he catch up on Fang.

His eyes got wider when he saw the elementals crying, he exchange a glance with Fang.

"Our first priority now is to evacuate you guys first.", Kaizo said, somehow he sounds sad.

"No...", Blaze said.

"I'm gonna search for him! He disappeared but maybe.. maybe-", Blaze shouted as he cried.

"Maybe he is only hiding somewhere...", he said, his voice sounds desperate.

"I want him back! He- he saved us but...", Blaze fell, his crying voice sounds so hurtful.

But his brothers can't even comforts him, because they feel the same.

Suddenly Kaizo pull Blaze and Hali's collar from the back, "let's continue the crying session inside the spaceship.", he said indifferently.

"Fang..", Kaizo said as he stare at Fang, his stare looks sad.

Fang nodded, he feel sad too.
Taufan, why are you doing this to your brothers?

"Let's go..", he patted Solar's shoulder.

Solar's tears still streaming down. Fang have never saw Solar like this before, he looks so vulnerable and fragile.

"...i'm not going..", Solar said.

"No, we have to go.", Fang said.

"I said it don't i?! I'm not going! I- i'm gonna search for him!", Solar said as he pushed Fang's hands from his shoulder.

"That person told me that-", his words got cutted by Fang's action.

Fang pulled Solar's collar, "and? Risking your brothers's life? Listen here, this planet is dying, i know you are sad but just...go inside the spaceship first."

Solar is silent, "but Taufan..Taufan is..", Fang dragged him and Thorn the way Kaizo dragged Hali and Blaze.

"Gempa, Ice, you can walk by yourself right?", Fang asked them, he stare at their figures.

They looks so messy, their eyes looks red and swollen. There's no other expression rather than sadness on their face.

Fang sighed, he understand the pain of losing family too much that he can't even complain to them.

But, dwelling in sadness like this will only hurts them more.

"Let's go..", He said to both of them.

They went inside the spaceship, everyone looks like a mess.

Ochobot rushed to them, "where is he?!", he asked them.

"guys, please, tell me. Where is Taufan?!", Ochobot asked them, he sounds so anxious.

No one said anything, they don't want to believe the fact that their brothers is really died.

"ANSWER ME!" , Ochobot shouted at them. He is scared. He knows too much, and he didn't want to believe his judgment.

Fang patted him, "calm down Ochobot."