This is not a Lie

Taufan arrived at home, "i'm home guys!", he said with his usual cheerful voice.

Inside, there's Ice and Blaze who looks relieved. but Blaze still looks like he is in an awkward situation, he usually greet him energetically, but because of yesterday's event, he can only shut his mouth.

Taufan walk inside, he grinned, "Blaze~ are you still mad?" ,Taufan asked as he pinch Blaze's cheeks.

"Ouch! It hurts!", Blaze complained angrily.

Taufan laughed, "i'm sorry hehe, you are so cute when you pouts.",

Blaze didn't answer anything, he is too embarassed to say anything.

Ice is welcoming his brothers, "where did you found our missing cat?", he asked Gempa while wearing an indifferent face but with a trace of sarcastic expression.

"We found him at tok Aba's stall. He was helping Ochobot.", Gempa answered with a helpless laugh, at least the atmosphere is getting better.

Taufan can only smile, he sit down on the chair, and Hali walked without saying anything, his expression still looks grumpy.

"So, when will you explain?", he asked Taufan.

Taufan laughed, "geez, you are so impatient. Here,eat. I'll explain while eating my breakfast too." , he said as he put a spoonful of fried rice to Hali's mouth.

"Hmm, where should i start?", he said to himself as he eat his breakfast.

"Hey, don't put on that serious expression guys, it makes me nerveous.", Taufan complained.

He cleared his throat, "..so, i had a dream."

"A weird dream.", Taufan started to explain, his voice sounds serious.

Everyone's attention is on him now.

"That dream was successfully makes me stressed these days, this is why i was so irritated yesterday." , Taufan continues.

"What kind of dream? A nightmare?", Blaze asked him.

Taufan is silent, "in that dream, someone said that i'm not good enough, and i'm not powerful enough..", he explained with an unreadable expression.

"Remember the day where i said i haven't awaken all of my power yet, Blaze?" , Taufan asked Blaze with a cheerful grin.

Blaze nodded, "when you can't control the typhoon..", he said.

Taufan nodded, "yes, actually guys. That's what i tried to hide from you." Taufan said to them, showing his guilty smile and he rub his own nape.

"There's a possibility that my power will increase. But i don't know how to control it, that's why, i didn't talk about it.", Taufan continues, he make a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry for hiding these, it's just.. i didn't believe it at first too. I'm used with being the weakest, and suddenly having a potential stronger power, how should i react? It feels frustrating you know..", Taufan said, his face looks annoyed but he brushed it off with his laugh.

Coating lies with reality. This is what Taufan do today. He will make sure that no one will know the secret he hides.

Should he be proud of himself? His lies came out smoothly, even he is surprised with how this things turned out.

"I don't know, to think that this power is not as its used to be.. it's still feels strange for me.."

"It feels like it doesn't belongs to me." , Taufan said.

It's true thought, it's Reverse's power, not his power.

His expression looks so frustrated.

"Why did you hide it from us, Taufan?", Gempa asked him with a comforting smile, he pat Taufan's head.

Ice who is always silent opened his mouth, "i don't know what you are thinking but.. i never think that you are the weakest, you are strong too, you know.", Ice said to Taufan.

Taufan smiled, "..thank you, ice."

"You bear this thoughts alone, of course you will get stressed. We are only 14. There's a lot of things that still too hard for us, it's okay to rely on the others you know..", Gempa said to him, his gaze looks so gentle.

It makes Taufan feel guilty. Don't treat me like this, Gempa. If you are this gentle, i will feel bad for deceiving you.

Taufan gave him a helpless smile, "i'm sorry..for what i said yesterday.", Taufan said to them, his voice sounds sincere and unwavering.

His gaze is now on Hali who is still silent, "i'm sorry, Hali.", he smiled.

Hali didn't answer anything, Taufan feels like Taufan's words yesterday hurts Hali.

"Well then, can you guys forgive me?", Taufan asked them.

"..no, i'm sorry too.", Hali said to him.

Taufan's eyes is on him now, "for what? Everything that happened yesterday was my fault."

"No, i didn't consider your feelings, and forcing you.", Hali said to Taufan.

Blaze nodded, "m-me too, i said something i shouldn't say to you yesterday..", he said to Taufan with a face filled with guilt.

"Hmm, indeed." , Taufan said.

"Then, help me practice. You know, i need someone who is willing to do sparring with me.", Taufan said.

"Anyway, i'll wash the dishes, you guys should do your activities.", Taufan said to them as he take away all the empty plates from their brothers.

"My cooking is not that bad right? Even if it's not as tasty as Gempa's", hw said cheerfully.

"it taste good, really.", Gempa said to him with a smile.

"Taufan, i've said it before, but you can always talk to me about things that bothering you.", Gempa said to Taufan.

"Aye Captain! Gempa you should rest today, leave all the houseworks to me!", Taufan smiled.

Taufan went to the kitchen and turn on the faucet, he finally have some time alone.

I did it. I lied to them.

Suddenly a hand touched his shoulder, Taufan is so surprised he almost drop the plate.

His eyes met a fellow blue eyes, but that blue eyes has a lighter color than his eyes.

"Ice?", Taufan said to his brother.

Ice nodded, "let me help you clean this.", he said.

He easily use his water power to clean the dishes.

"Your power is so convenient! I'm envious.", Taufan exclaimed cheerfully.

"You are greedy, Taufan.", Ice said to him.

Taufan furrowed his eyebrows, he is confused. "Really?"

Ice smiled, "yes, your power is also amazing you know.. you can easily dry the laundry with that."

"And also, your power aside.. you have things that we don't have.", Ice said to Taufan.

"And what is that?", Taufan asked him.

"For example, the skill to be cheerful everyday." , Ice said to Taufan, his eyes is cold and piercing.

It give Taufan a goosebumps.

"Well, i'm born from Boboiboy's happiness.", Taufan answered, he averted Ice's gaze.

"Taufan, you still hide something don't you?", Ice said to Taufan, his face is now right in front of Taufan's.

"You are so greedy, you want to keep your secret by yourself." , Ice smiled, his eyes is locked with Taufan.

Taufan didn't know what to do, "i already told you the truth." , he said to Ice, his smile is frozen.

"Well i wonder, the 'truth' you mentioned, is it complete?", Ice said to Taufan.

Taufan smiled, Ice, you are so scary.

"Well, let's see.", Taufan smiled, his smile looks unreadable.

Ice's eyes glower, "okay." He said to Taufan.

As he thought, Taufan already build his shield. Now it's harder to pry on his secret.