Rintis

Taufan's brothers is now staring at him with a scary stare, "is it true Taufan? Did you said that?", Gempa asked Taufan with his scary smile.

Taufan is now taking a step backward, but his body got blocked by Ice and Blaze, "did you really said that, Taufan?", Blaze asked with an angry but also sad face.

"N-no!", Taufan said to them, he is worried that his brothers will be sad.

"Taufan, i'm so sad that you belittle us so much.", Ice said as he pretend to be sad.

"No! Listen.. i- uhh", Taufan got panicked that he couldn't form a proper words.

"Huh? I've just finished preparing for your medicine and then you already said something like that?", Thorn came out from behind, he wears his scary innocent smile on his face.

He put a medicine into Taufan's mouth, making the wind elemental flinched because of the bitter pil that suddenly got stuffed into his mouth.

"Here,a warm water.", Solar gave Taufan a glass of water,

"And here, your supplement", Solar said as he put the supplement into Taufan's mouth too.

"And i'm considering to shoot my light beam to you because of that ridiculous words coming from your mouth.", Solar said with an annoyed voice.

Taufan feel like he is a little bunny that got surrounded by six scary tigers, "..no, it's just a slip of words, i mean..just forget it, please?", Taufan answered to them.

"Taufan! Listen here you little sh**! You are important! Tch, i swear to god you are more annoying than that shiny lamp right now.", Hali lose his temper as he stride fastly to Taufan.

Taufan insinctively hides behind Ice, "..okay, please forgive me i didn't meant to say that..", he said.

Gempa rushed to soothe Hali's anger, "okay, calm down first Hali, don't scold him." He said as he patted Hali's shoulder.

"And you Taufan, don't try to run, hm?", Gempa said, before Taufan realized, his mother-like younger brother is already patting his shoulder with a scary 'gentle' smile that painted on his face.

"Why did you said that?", Gempa asked Taufan.

Taufan smiled nerveously, "i said it, it's just a slip of tongue.."

"I..i promise i won't say anything like that again.", Taufan begged to his brothers.

Now his brother's stare is not that furious and annoyed stare, instead, their expression looks like they are afraid of something.

"..no, Taufan. That's not the point here.", Solar said to him.

"You are you. And that's all that matter.", Hali suddenly said to him, his red pupils reflected the light of the firebones.

"The 'you' now, and the 'you' from back then, or even the 'you' that we didn't know, as long as it's you, you will always be our important brother.", Gempa said to Taufan as he gripped Taufan's shoulder, afraid to let go.

He stare at Taufan's deep blue eyes that looks surprised when he heard that.

It feels like a piece of puzzle suddenly find their place inside him. And he didn't know if that's a good thing or not.

"Even if i turned into a reverse?" , Taufan asked them.

As soon as he said it, he feels like he said something familiar yet unfamiliar.

Reverse... who?

That Reverse version of us, the cruel and bloodthirsty creature?

Gempa's eyes got wider, "did you remember him?!", he asked Taufan.

Taufan got startled , "huh? Who?" He asked Gempa, he feels so fuddled.

Ice suddenly pat Taufan's head from behind, "..now, don't think about those kind of things and go to sleep okay.", he said to Taufan.

"Tomorrow we will go to Rintis Island, so make sure you have a good rest.", Thorn said to Taufan as he gently drag Taufan.

°•°•°•°

They arrived, Rintis Island, the place that they missed so much.

The familiar stall that sells chocolate, and standing there is their beloved grandfather that they loved more than their own father.

They run with their max speed and jumped to hug their Atok, they missed him so much, after such a long time, they finally can meet their grandfather.

They talked about so many things with Tok Aba, their daily activities, their adventures and also..

"Taufan, why do look so thin, my grandson, you should eat more, look at this, you look so pale.", Atok said as he caringly touched Taufan's face.

"Ah, i'm fine tok, it's just...uh, i slept for too long..? Hehe.", Taufan answered sheepishly as he covered his awkwardness with a light chuckle.

"Really? I will believe it if Ice is the one who said it, but you are such an energetic boy..are you really okay?", Atok asked with a worried voice.

"Atok knows him better than his own father.", Hali said as he throw a piercing gaze to their father who is currently enjoying a cup of chocolate drink.

"Son, how can you be so harsh to your father? I'm hurt.", Amato complained with an exaggerated sad tone, but that attempt is useless because all he receive is a judging stares from his sons, his son's power sphere, and his own father.

Blaze opened his mouth, "the truth is, Taufan was asleep for a year, Atok.", Blaze explained with such an innocent behavior.

"...are you kidding me? That's too long!", Atok answered, he then stare at Taufan who looks not as energetic as back then when he still stayed with him.

Taufan answered him with a helpless laughter. "Yes Atok, a lot of things happened.."

"How can that happened? Come here, Atok will prepare seven cups of iced chocolate drink.., ah no, Taufan should drink the hot one.", Atok said as he prepared the drink.

Gempa explained the situation to Atok, he decided to leave many depressing details so that his grandfather won't get too worried.

He only explained that Taufan got defeated by villain, and then he was heavily injured that he is unconcious for a year. And after he woke up, he got an amnesia.

"..oh my, my poor grand son, come here, let Atok hug you Taufan, and also all of you, it must be difficult for you guys..", Atok said as he hugged Taufan, tears of relief can be found on the corner of his eyes.

Taufan return the hug with such a warm feelings filling his heart, it's so warm that it feels painful for him, it force him to cry.

"It's okay, Atok is with you now Taufan..", Tok Aba said with a reassuring voice.

"Aba, why didn't you give me a hug too?", Amato asked Tok Aba, but he only received a furious glare from his father.

"What are you doing Amato? You are their father but you didn't help them there.. i'm so.. sigh.. i thought i can be reassured to send them to the space because you will take care of them.. but, oh my..", Tok Aba said as he hugged all of his grand sons.