departure

"I think it'll be better if We are going to earth now.", Amato said to the elemental brothers.

Ice frowned, "and why is that?"

Solar wiped his tear stained visor with a handkerchief, "..let's go to some place that have a windy weather.", he said to all of them.

"His energy, we will have to at least increase the amount of his energy.", Solar continued, he clenched his fist.

Gempa stare at Taufan's sleeping figure, "how long will the anasthesia last?", he asked to his father and Solar.

Solar frowned, "normally, it will last for a few hours or a day."

But, there's also a possibility where Taufan wouldn't wake up that soon.

Or the possibility that Taufan will have to get another injection because of his pain.

"Let's prepare then.", Hali said firmly, wiping the trace of his tears from his face.

Thorn and Blaze stare at Taufan's figure who is breathing weakly.

"Taufan, i thought we can start our prank again.." , Blaze said as he touched Taufan's hand.

"But i think the prank should wait again,..it's okay, you have to recover first.", Blaze said as he tried to supress his sobbing.

"I can write it down on my prank planner, so i wont forget about it and when you are already healthy we can do all of the things that was written on it.", Blaze continues.

Thorn patted Blaze's shoulder, "get better soon Taufan, i want to see your laugh again.. and also your sincere smile that filled with happiness only, not the one that you used to cover your lies."

They are now preparing for their departure and the so called 'vacation'.

Going back to the earth, their home planet, with the father they missed so much, it should be such a happy occassion.

But their face looks unenergetic.

There's no excitement reflected from their eyes, only a worried stare that they sometimes throw onto the sleeping figure.

"I miss Tok Aba..", Hali said with a low voice.

The only thing that can rise his mood for a little bit is the fact that he will meet his grandfather that he love so much.

But he knew that their destination is not to the Rintis Island, nor their country.

They will search for a hill that filled with an abundant wind.

So that they can recover Taufan's energy.

After they finished the preparation, they move the things they needed into the spaceship.

The spaceship they will use is not the spaceship that they received as a birthday gift from Amato.

Instead, it's Amato's spaceship. The spaceship is so big and the cockpit system is more complicated than their spaceship.

Well, it's understandable. Afterall, The owner of this big and advanced spaceship is the person who has the highest position in Tapops.

They sometimes forgot that their father is such a wonderful Hero.

Well he still have a lot to learn to be a wonderful father too.

"So, you are going to the earth?", a person passed a cup of coffee to Amato who is furrowing his eyebrows.

That person wear a full armor, covering his entire body, "Maskmana..", Amato responded as he received the coffee from his best friend.

There's a lot of things that Maskmana want to tell to Amato, something like "i've warned you" and more scolding, but when he stare at his bestfriend's complexion, he decided to keep everything for himself.

Amato already realized his wrong doings,

And he already accepted the consequences,

He don't want to add more commentary that will only hurt his best friend.

"I hope he will recover soon.", he said to Amato as he patted his back.

Amato nodded, "yeah,thanks a lot..", he said as he forced a big grin.

"To be honest, i think i failed.", Amato suddenly said as he sipped his coffee.

"Failed?"

"Yeah, i failed, i can't be a good father to them." Amato said, his tone sounds a little bit melancholy, his deep voice sounds like he is hurting.

"Well, indeed.", Maskmana said as he nodded.

"Berdikari this, Berdikari that, what do you think they are? They are only a teenager.", Maskmana commented, he sounds indifferent but his commentary feels like a knife to Amato.

"...well, you don't have to say it bluntly.", Amato complained as he let out a helpless chuckle.

"But.."

"Even if you are a great hero, it doesn't guarantee that you will be a great father.", Maskmana said as he walked forward, staring at the big open space from the glass window in front of him.

"Sometimes, helping others is easier than helping our own family.", he continues.

"You are a great hero, but a bad father.", he said as he let out a dry chuckle.

"I think you will get along pretty well with one of my son, Ice."Amato sighed.

"Well, i bet he is a better person than you then.", Maskmana said to his friend.

"But Amato, if you are bad at something, just work hard and try to be better. That kind of simple principle, you've known it since a long time ago, right?", he said, now he is facing Amato, he patted Amato's shoulder.

"Trying to repair my bad habit in this age, it will be a little bit difficult.", Amato said, but he let out a relieved chuckle.

Talking with his best friend is always the correct choice.

"Well yeah, to be blunt, your father is such a good father, i can't understand why the son turned into such a bad father.", Maskmana said, his cold and indifferent tone has a trace of sarcasm in it.

Amato laughed, "you are too harsh.", Amato said.

"Go, save your son. This galaxy, let us protect it in your stead.", Maskmana said to him.

"And i will really throw you into the black hole if you said something like 'berdikari' things again to your sons.", Maskmana said, but the atmosphere is getting lighter than before, they both laughed.

"I'm going.", Amato said as he pass an empty cup to Maskmana.

"Have a safe trip.", Maskmana chuckled.

"Send my regard to her too.." Maskmana said to Amato.

Amato answered it with a handwave.
.
.
.
"Son, Taufan is already moved to this spaceship?", he asked Hali.

Hali nodded, "the preparation is complete."

"Let's go then, i'll need help to run this cockpit system.", Amato said as he started the engine.

Hali nodded.

Their destination, the place with an abundant water and oxygen.

The Earth.