Tapops

"Hey, it might be nice if we could travel the galaxy..", Blaze sighed, he stare at the starry sky above him.

Thorn is excited, "yes! I want to know the variety of plants there!"

Gempa smiled while hearing they chattering with each other.

Even if Hali is sitting silently beside him, he knew that Hali looks like he is interested too.

"What about you, Taufan?", Gempa asked Taufan.

"Huh? What?", Taufan responded.

"You usually become the most excited person when talking about the galaxy and outer space.", Gempa said with his gentle voice.

Taufan chuckled, "am i?", well i used to be the most excited.

"We will travel the galaxy in the future.", Taufan smiled.

"Huhh? How are you so sure about that?", Blaze asked Taufan.

"I asked the night wind~", Taufan playfully answered.

"Taufan, you improved.", Hali suddenly said.

They had their match before this, that's why they are sitting right now.

"Really? I'm glad to hear it.", Taufan laughed.

"But you seems like you are tired, you have to rest properly.", Hali said.

Taufan smiled, "i will.."

"Taufan, no books after this okay, you should rest.", Gempa scolded Taufan, because whenever he went inside Taufan's room, he will find Taufan reading a heavy book.

"Are you still having nightmare, Taufan?", the sudden mention of nightmare make him startled for a bit, his eyes unconciously met Ice's eyes.

Taufan smiled, "no, i sleep well.", Taufan answered.

"Speaking about Nightmare..", Hali suddenly said as he remembers something.

Taufan got stiff after hearing Hali's sentences, he prepared himself to answer but Hali brush it off. "Ah, nevermind. Go sleep."

Hali dragged Taufan to Taufan's room, "i'll watch you till you fall asleep, no books, no other activities. Sleep."

Taufan whined, "hey! I-"

Ah Hali, if our youngest brother finally appear, how will you scold him so that he will stop his experiment?

"I wonder how you will drag him.., he is stubborn like you.", Taufan mumbled.

"Who?", Hali asked him.

Taufan chuckled, he pinched Hali's cheeks. "Good night."

°•°•°•°

"Ice,i have a question.", Hali asked Ice after he forced Taufan to sleep.

"Oh?", Ice sounds like he is interested.

"Ask then."

Hali hestitated for a bit, "do you realize it?"

Ice smirked, "realize what?"

"Remember the nightmare i told you?", Hali asked him.

Ice nodded.

"The two familiar figures that i didn't know, now i know one of them.", Hali said to Ice.

"Is it Thorn?", Ice asked him, his gaze is on Thorn who is playing with Blaze a little bit far away from them.