Memory about you

They could see how Taufan's pain is getting more intense and frequent.

And whenever he looks pale, they could feel that the reverse is genuinely cares about him.

It's that time where Taufan's pain attacked his body again. They could see clearly that Taufan is struggling to not letting out a sound.

But they could hear the Reverse's worried voice who constantly tried to ease Taufan's pain.

They watched it, the memories of that person.

"They are the most important things to me, yet i can't even keep their trust." , they could hear Taufan's sneer. Somehow it sounds helpless and painful.

They all feel hurt when they heard it.

"But it's not their fault. I brought this by myself.", that voice said.

They are silent. Only a sobbing sound from each other that echoed inside that cave.

That day where Taufan got Mr.Shark from his brothers. His happy expression, they never tried to read too much about it.

But when they saw this memory, they could see that somehow, that happiness is mixed with hopelessness and sadness.

They could see how much Taufan treasure that shark plushie, he hugged it almost whenever he was idle.

And whenever he suffered because of his condition. The way he silently hugged it as he tried to bear the pain, the way he chuckled as he mocked himself.

The side that they never saw.

It hurts. To see him like this. To know about his pain, but can't do anything about it.

It hurts them so bad.

That day where Taufan asked the Reverse to let him use his limited power if something happened.

And the way the reverse scolded him,

Solar saw it, how bad was Taufan's condition.

But that day, when they faced Vargoba, Taufan forced himself to use his power.

To protect them all from the tragedy that only he knew, the tragedy that was caused by Solar's cockiness and baseless confidence.

He felt so guilty, his heart hurted.

Maybe, maybe if he do what he said..

Maybe, if he killed Vargoba before Taufan used his power.

Maybe things will be different?

If only- if only he listen to him..

"Once again, i made a mistake..", Solar said, his voice sounds hoarse.

"If only i listened to you back then..",he didn't care about how pitiful his expression right now.

Because the grief and the guilt inside him is filling him up.

He thought he is a rational person.

But then, why did he cried this much?

Why does it hurts so much?

"Taufan.., please, i'll listen to you from now on.", he said as his trembling hands tried to touch the crystal.

"So please, return. I know i'm wrong! You can scold me, but...come back.. please.." , his voice cracked, his vision is blurred by his tears and also his stained visor.

Thorn tugged his clothes, he has the same painful expression. His tears still streaming down.

Whenever the new memories showed up, he lowered his head even more, he can't bear it.