fatigue

Taufan slowly open his eyes as he got welcomed by the dizziness.

He furrowed his eyebrows, letting out a weak groan.

"Taufan, you are awake?", Thorn said, he sounds relieved.

"Wait, i'm gonna call the others!", he said as he rushed out from the room.

When Thorn left the room, Ochobot appeared in front of Taufan. His digital face looks like he is worried.

"You are unconcious for a whole day." , Ochobot said as he began to scan Taufan's body.

Taufan sounds like he is surprised, "really? That's..long.", he said, he can't hide his disappointment.

I havent read any books today, i still have to bring Solar here as soon as i can.

"Taufan, don't you think it's better to explain to them?", Ochobot asked him with a sad voice.

"Your soul, is dissipating again..it's decreasing again..", Ochobot said with frustration that filled his voice.

"I.."

Taufan's hand suddenly touched Ochobot's head. "Thank you..", Taufan said to him as he pat his head.

"Thank you for worrying about me,Ochobot."

"But you see..", Taufan tried to sit down.

"This is for the best.", Taufan smiled to him.

Ochobot's voice trembles, "what do you mean it's the best? Is letting your soul fading away is the best?", Ochobot said to him, his voice cracked.

"You know that we can't use a second-tier form yet, Right?", Taufan suddenly asked him.

"It's because there's still one element who haven't appeared, and it's Solar.", Taufan said to Ochobot.

Ochobot sounds surprised, "Solar?", he asked Taufan.

"I tried to bring him here, but we need a lot of knowledge to do so", Taufan explained to him.

"How did you know about it, Taufan?", Ochobot asked Taufan.

Taufan got closer to Ochobot, he whispered, "i told you didn't i? I can see our future."

"And the future that i saw, is..terrifying.", Taufan said, his expression show nothing but fear as his hands slightly trembles.

"That's why.. i want to change it.", Taufan said to Ochobot, giving him his best smile.

"But, why does it cost your-", Ochobot's words got cutted as the door suddenly opened.

"Are you okay?", Hali asked as he walked inside.

Gempa is beside him, he looks so worried.

Ice,Thorn and Blaze followed them and went inside too.

Taufan gave them his smile, "i'm okay, how about the mission?"

Ice take off his gloves, he put his hand on Taufan's forehead. His eyes locked with Taufan. "You know Taufan, we learned not to believe your words."

Taufan's eyes got wider, he can see Gempa's worried expression behind Ice.

"You always said you are okay whenever you got asked.", Ice continues.

"Maybe your standard of you are okay is as long as you didn't die, am i wrong?", He asked Taufan, his blue eyes is glowering. The calmness inside it feels like it hides his rage.

Blaze tug Ice's jacket, "..he just woke up..", his face looks like he is worried and also scared.

Hali pat Ice's shoulder as he step forward, staring at Taufan.

"Are you really okay? Ochobot said you got an extreme fatigue." , Hali asked him.

Taufan who still can't get over Ice's words is silent for a bit, "..i really think that i'm feeling better thought."

Taufan gave him a reassuring gaze, now he stare at Ice.

"Sorry for making you worried.", he said to everyone, but his eyes is still on Ice.

Gempa who realize the tense atmosphere tried to break the ice, "Laksamana gave us a day off, he told us that you should rest properly today, Taufan."

Taufan nodded, he really want to continue reading but he think that his situation right now won't allow him to do so.

°•°•°•°

"Don't think about it too much.", Hali said to Taufan who is silent.

Taufan snapped out from his train of thoughts, his gaze meet Hali's pair of eyes.

"He said that because he is worried about you.", Hali said as he gave him a warm tea.

"..but what he said is not wrong.", Taufan smiled.

indeed. Ice's intuition is really sharp.

I know it, yet when he call me out like that.

..it's still scare me.

"Indeed, you see.., you always brush your problems with a smile, saying that you are okay when you are not, overworking yourself until your condition dropped, but when we asked you, you will still say that you are okay.",Hali complained to him, his voice sounds annoyed but it's still reflect his worriness.

Taufan chuckled, "oh no, did i lost your trust too?", he asked Hali.

"..isn't it's up to you?", Hali answered to Taufan.

He picked a book from the desk beside Taufan, "if you learn to be more honest, i will trust you."

Taufan smiled.

Oh, i really want you to always trust me. But it can't be helped.

"This kind of book, what's so fun about it?", Hali asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"..i don't know too.", Taufan answered.

Only our youngest brother who found it interesting.

"If it's not fun, why did you read it?", Hali asked Taufan.

Taufan is silent, his gaze feels so distant.

"I need to.", he said, he gave Hali his usual smile, hoping that his brother won't ask any further.

Taufan can still feel a stinging pain from his left chest, the side effect of over using the reverse's power is still not gone.

"Hali, is it okay if i rest for a little bit more?", Taufan asked him, his voice still sounds weak.

"What do you feel right now?", Hali asked him seriously, he is worried.

Taufan smiled, "a little dizzy", he lied to Hali.

"Go sleep then, i will wait here until everyone is back.", Hali said to Taufan.

"And there's no book for you today, do you understand?", he asked Taufan with his intimidating gaze.

Taufan smiled helplessly, his expression looks disappointed. "..okay"

"I will read it in your stead. So you have to rest well.", Hali said as he repair the position of Taufan's blanket.

Just as he said, he sat on the chair beside the bed, flipping the book page as he furrowed his eyebrows.

How can Taufan read this kind of book? It's boring.