that mission

"We found some abnormality from the xx planet yesterday.", The Commander said to them.

Everyone's face looks surprised, only Taufan who looks calm enough.

"But, isn't there's no life can be detected from that planet? That planet is as good as a dead planet.", Solar asked the Commander.

From the data he read, xx planet has been abandoned since a hundred years ago, leaving it as a dark, souless unpopulated planet.

"It's supposed to be like that, but many abnormal power and occurences is detected from that planet.", the Commander explained.

Taufan gulped, so it's already started huh.

"I want you guys to go there and check about what happened.", the Commander said as he gave them the mission data.

They all gaze at each other as they nodded, "roger that,commander", Gempa said as he gave him the tapops salute, followed by his brothers.

"Taufan, you and Fang have visited that planet back then right? Can you tell me the detail about what you saw there?", the Comnander asked Taufan.

His brothers's eyes is now on him, the day when Taufan suddenly disappeared and went alone to finish the mission. So it's the same planet?

Taufan's expression looks serious, "the planet is really dark, and just like what Solar said, it's lifeless.", he explained.

"It's a humid place, there's a dark cave there, and the terrain is rocky.", he continued.

And there's a villain sleeping back then. He thought, but he can't say it.

"The place is quiet, but i'm afraid it's dangerous.", Taufan finished his explaination.

One of their biggest mistakes in the first timeline was they underestimated this mission, they thought it's only a simple expedition, even thought it's not.

So Taufan want to prevent the same thing to happen again.

"Commander, could i ask you to prepare some troops nearby? It'll be best if it can still observe about the things that happened in the planet, in case something happened, the reinforcement can easily get in touch with us.", Taufan said, his usual cheerful expression is nowhere to be found. His eyes is unwavering and his voice sounds determined.

"But i thought this will be a simple mission, don't you think it's too much?", Blaze asked him.

His elemental brothers looks hestitant, their opinion is the same with Blaze. They thought Taufan's suggestion is a little bit too much for this kind of mission.

The commander is silent, he is thinking seriously.

"I went inside the cave, there's a lot of crystals there.", Taufan said.

"The crystal feels a little bit different, it's a crystal that can suck the power of the people who touch it.", Taufan explained.

"Inside i found something trapped there, but i'm not sure what was that thing so i left it without reporting it to you, sir.", Taufan said to the commander.

He should do anything he can to prevent any risk.

He have to make sure that his brothers is safe.

"What? Why didn't you report it to me?", the Commander asked him.

"I'm the same with them before, i thought that the planet is just some kind of lifeless planet, there's no way something dangerous will happened there.", Taufan said.

"But after hearing the details of today's mission, i doubt that it's as simple as what it sounds, so please consider my suggestion, commander.", Taufan said seriously.

Ice who silently observe the situation until now found out that maybe Taufan know something they didn't know again.

Dark,lifeless planet, isn't it's 'that' planet?

The planet where we died in the nightmare?

He shivered because of his own thoughts, he stepped forward, "commander, i agree with Taufan's suggestion.", he said with an indifferent voice.

"I think there's no harm for us to be cautious, it'll be good if this turned out as a simple mission.., but if it's not, at least the reinforcement is ready to aid us.", Ice said, his light blue eyes is staring at Taufan.

Taufan's eyes got wider for a bit, he gave Ice his smile. Thank you, Ice.

"..well then.", the Commander answered as he contact the other division.

"You guys could proceed the mission now, i'll contact the reinforcement for you.", the Commander said.

"Can i make a request commander?", Ice asked him.

"What is it?", the commander asked.

"Would you consider about sending captain Kaizo, or Fang , or maybe our father as the reinforcement?", Ice asked him.

"I can contact Kaizo and Fang, but i can't promise anything about your father.", the Commander said to them.

"Ah, it's okay. Thank you, commander.", Ice said to the commander.

All the elementals went inside the spaceship, they are all preparing for their mission.

In that nightmare, did father know the tragic ending of his son's life?

Or maybe he will say something like "let them die independently?" , Ice sneered.

"Hey, is it really necessary?", Solar asked Taufan.

"The reinforcement you mean?", Taufan asked him.

"Yeah, i still can't understand what made you think like that, don't you think that you are being over cautious right now?", he asked Taufan, his voice sounds indifferent, but he is not as cocky as back then.

Taufan's blue eyes is staring deep at him. Well, if you know that your brothers will be killed there, isn't it's normal to be overcautious?

And you were the first person that got killed back then, brother.

"You will know about it when you arrived there.", Taufan said to him.

"Well, it'll be better if there's nothing happened thought.", he continued.

Who know? Maybe my power inside the cyrstals already poisoned the villain enough to make him useless.

But i don't think it's that easy.

"What are you thinking about, Solar?", Taufan asked his youngest brothers who still silently stare at him.

"I always think that you know the things we didn't know..." ,Solar said.

Taufan is silent, he smiled, "well, you might be true."

"Anyway, let's go, we need to talk with our brothers.", he said as he dragged Solar's hand.

Taufan and Solar went inside the spaceship's cockpit, there's his brothers who is doing their stuff.

"Guys, about today's mission, can i ask you a favor?", Taufan asked them.