i'm also confused with this chap.

"Ochobot, please check it!" , he said.

If Fang took it right after Taufan infused his power into the crystal.

Then there's a possibility that this crystal still have Taufan's energy!

°•°•°•°

O

chobot quickly scan the little blue crystal, the crystal is surrounded by a little whirlwind.

"This.."

"This is Taufan's energy!", Ochobot said to them with a hopeful voice.

"Really? Is that means Taufan can come back?!", Blaze asked, even if he doesn't understand what is Solar trying to do but he can feel that there's still hope for them.

"It's combined with the Reverse's energy too, but i can assure you, Taufan's energy is really inside this crystal.", Ochobot said to them.

He could saw the eyes of the elemental brothers that suddenly lighten, they found the light of hope.

Solar is still busy inspecting another crystal, he touched the crimson red crystal, the crystal that filled with Taufan's blood.

"You said the crystals here is used to seal and trapped the soul and body of someone right?",Solar asked Ochobot.

He tried to think of a possible way.

"Yes.", Ochobot said.

"What if we reverse the usage of it?",Solar asked him as he still try to use all of his knowledge to think for a method.

"Reversing it?", Gempa asked, he still can't really understand about what his youngest brother is trying to do.

"Yeah, what if we use the crystals here to 'create' him? Using the crystals that filled with his soul,his blood and his energy?", Solar asked as he pinched his own forehead.

"Huh? I still don't understand..", Blaze said, somehow he feel disappointed that he can't understand the things that Solar said.

"We use the power of the wind here and also the energy from this crystal, and Taufan's soul that still remains here to revive him.", Solar said.

"Is it possible?", Hali asked.

"...there's a possibility, but i can't ensure you.", Solar said with a disappointed voice.

He is still not sure either.

"Maybe it's do-able.", Ochobot said as he checked his server to search for useful informations as much as he could.

"But the crystals that filled with the soul and the energy..,it's mixed with the Reverse's soul and energy too, right?", Ice asked them with a serious voice.

"...yes.", Ochobot said.

"And not to mention, the amount of his soul is more than Taufan's soul.", Ochobot said dejectedly.

"Should we separate it first or should we just try using it as it is?", Solar asked Ochobot.

"If you want to play it safe, we should separate it first.", Ochobot said.

"But if we dispart it, is it possible? Isn't the amount of Taufan's soul is too little?", Solar asked Ochobot, he wished he bring his notebook so he could write down his plan.

"Yes, that's the problem. The amount of his soul and energy is too little. If we separate it with the Reverse's soul and energy, i'm afraid the possibility of this method to succeed will decrease.", Ochobot explained to them.