it's your name

"Watch out!", the Reverse suddenly shouted at him.

Taufan's eyes got wider. Uh oh.

The Villain is furious, just like what he thought. He suddenly use his power to attacked Taufan closely.

Taufan managed to avoid his attack, he quickly fly higher with his hoverboard to dodge the attack.

"That was close..", he said, he thought the villain will be successed to attack him.

"Your hand..", the Reverse said, there's a big injuries on Taufan's left hand, he is bleeding.

"Uh oh..", Taufan said, he didn't realize it first.

"It's not 'uh oh'..", the Reverse said, his voice sounds grumpy for some reason.

"Be careful.", he said to Taufan.

"Taufan! Are you ok?!", Blaze asked him.

Taufan's eyes is on his brothers, they all looks worried.

Taufan gave them his 'i'm okay' hand gestures, he smiled at them.

"You are injured!", Hali shouted at him.

Taufan flew his hoverboard lower, "it's nothing, don't worry. Focus on your attack.", he said to him.

"How can you said it's nothing? You are bleeding!", Hali shouted at him.

Suddenly a blasting sound coming from their side, the villain is attacking his brothers.

Taufan's heart stopped for a bit,
no! Don't hurt them.

His brothers got blowed by that explosion,destroying their formation.

but they managed to dodge it, so they only have a little scratch and injuries.

But Taufan still can't stop his anxiety, he flew as fast as he can, "are you guys okay?!"

They all nodded, Taufan gritted his teeth.

"They are fine.", the Reverse said to him.

Taufan's hands still trembling , "i know..."

"Don't panic.", the Reverse said to Taufan.

Taufan is silent, "....i know.", he answered. He ride on his hoverboard again and flied closer to the villain as he launch so many attacks on him.

"Don't waste your power.", the Reverse said to Taufan.

For the third time, Taufan answered it with "i know."

Gempa creates a golem to fight the villain, Ice use his ice bow and shoot multiple sharp ices to the villain.

Blaze is attacking the villain nonstoply with his fireballs, and Thorn use his poisonous vines to attack the villain.

Solar is still preparing for his ultimate attack.

Suddenly a rain of thunder coming from above. It's Hali's power.

Taufan throw a glance at Hali's figure, his red eyes looks piercing.

"He did it.", Taufan said as he avoid the thunder rain.

He place himself on the safe distance as he began to create a typhoon.

"Oho, the typhoon looks ominous.", he said as he teased the Reverse. The typhoon's color is dark grey, so different with Taufan's usual typhoon.

As expected, his power already got contaminated so much.

"Stop Joking.", the Reverse said to Taufan.