my plan

"About today's mission, can i ask you a favor?", Taufan asked his brothers.

His expression looks serious. His brothers is now paying attention to him.

"What is it?", Hali asked him.

"No matter what happened, don't do close ranged attack, stay away from that creature. Protect yourself first.", Taufan said to them.

"What? How is that possible? I usually attack from a short distance!", Blaze complained to him.

Hali also nodded, "the same with me, you know my attack style Taufan, it's impossible.", he said to Taufan.

"You can use your thunderstorm rain, right?", Taufan said to him.

"And also Blaze, you can throw fireball from a far.", he said to Blaze.

"Why are you suddenly asking us to do this, Taufan?", Solar asked, he still didn't understand.

"His attack is so powerful, attacking close rangedly will only increase the risk for you.", Taufan said.

"Your thunder rain, it took a while to prepare it right?",Taufan asked Hali.

"Me,Gempa,Ice, Solar,Blaze and Thorn can buy you the time, you should prepare it, okay Hali?" ,Taufan said to him.

"I still dont understand.. Taufan, why are you so sure about this? Is there really a villain in that planet?", Gempa asked him.

Taufan watch the view from the cockpit's window, it's near.

His heart is beating fast, his hand shivered, no, don't be panic.

"Hali,Ice, you will understand when we arrived there.", Taufan said to both of them with a sad smile.

Hali and Ice stare at each other, is it related with that nightmare?

"And you guys, no matter what happened, don't act harshly. If the situation is bad, retreat, call for the reinforcement and run away from that planet.", Taufan said to his brothers, his expression looks hurtful.

"Are you belittling us? We are a hero Taufan, how can we run away?" , Hali asked Taufan, his voice sounds a little bit annoyed.

"Please, just do what i said..", Taufan said to him and his other brothers.

"Taufan, stop being like this! I need explaination, i can't understand you at all, i tried but i can't! Just why did you want us to do this? What are you thinking? What do you know?!", Solar asked Taufan as he slightly pull Taufan's collar.

Taufan stare at him, "and this kind of impatience, i hope you won't do it when we face the enemy.", Taufan said to him. His eyes is cold, but deep down, he looks scared.

That sentence can only annoy Solar more.

Taufan pull himself weakly from Solar's grip, his pain is coming in such a bad timing, he have to soothe is as fast as he can.

"Then, i'm going to prepare first." He said, he opened the cockpit's door.

"I hope you guys can tolerate my selfish request..", he said as his figure got blocked by the closed door.

°•°•°•°

"Damn,it hurts.", he said as he sneered at himself.

"You shouldn't come out when i'm in the middle of a serious situation.", he said to himself,

As if the pain will go away if i scolded it.

"Let me soothe it for you.", the Reverse suddenly said to him.