not a cadet

Thanks to his memories, Taufan managed to avoid so many unnecessary things that is supposed to happen.

For example, in the first timeline he was a cadet, but he managed to make all of his brothers as lance corporal in this timeline, Leaving Gopal as the only one cadet in the gang.

This is the fourth mission that they accomplished successfully because of Taufan's decision and suggestions.

It's weird for Gempa to see Taufan who create plans and strategies. He usually be the one who execute the strategies created by the others, but now, Gempa could say that Taufan's strategies is way more effective than his or his other brothers's plan.

"Taufan you are so cool! How did you think about this strategies? We really survived because of this! And also laksamana praise us for completing this difficult task!", Blaze complimenting him nonstop after they managed to finish the mission successfully.

"Yes! You even get along with Cattus after taking only five seconds of making eye contact with him! It's as if he already knew you from a long time ago!", Thorn followed Blaze and compliments Taufan.

Thorn, your words scares me. Taufan commented inwardly, he steal a glance at Hali and Ice, but their eyes suddenly meet with each other.

Oh,crap. Taufan quickly move his gaze onto his two younger brothers.

Taufan smiled, "well, maybe..it's because his animal instinct?" Taufan answered awkwardly.

To be honest his body is painful because he used his power a little bit too much. But he can't show it to them.

He don't want them to get worried.

"But you look pale, are you okay?", Gempa suddenly asked him as he put his hand on Taufan's forehead to check his temperature.

Taufan gave him a reassuring grin, "i'm okay! Don't worry.", he answered.

"You still reading books at night,dont you?", Hali suddenly said to him, his face looks annoyed, but he looks somewhat worried.

Taufan want to deny it, but he know Hali's temper. He is afraid that he will get angry.

"..it's only a little bit.", Taufan answered, he tried to persuade Hali so that he won't get angry.

Hali raise his hand, Taufan instinctively close his eyes, expecting a hit from his grumpy brother. But there's nothing happened.

He feel a pat on his head, surprised, He carefully open his eyes, his blue eyes met Hali's pair of red eyes. "How many time should i tell you not to overwork yourself?", Hali asked, rather than feel annoyed, he looks like he is worried.

Taufan smiled, "there's a thing that must be done quickly, i can't rest before it happened..", Taufan mumbled as he feels his head getting dizzier.

"Huh? What is that thing?", Gempa asked him.

But Taufan is silent, his figure is slowly lose balance.

Oh no, i can't feel my body..

"You overworked,your body can't handle it.", someone said inside him with a grumpy voice.

Taufan responded with a faint smile. "Oh no, i got scolded here too."

"Taufan?!", Gempan shout his name as Taufan's body suddenly fell.

Hali quickly hold Taufan's arm before he could touch the ground completely,Taufan is lying weakly on his hand. His face looks pale and his eyebrows is furrowed.