the planet is dark, like your soul

"..fan"

"Taufan!"

"Taufan! Are you going or no? We are arrived!", Fang said annoyed ly as he shake Taufan's shoulder.

Taufan slowly opened his eyes, he still have his headache, and getting forced to wake up is making it worse.

"Didn't he know that you are not feeling good right now?!", the Reverse said to him with an annoyed voice.

Taufan didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he heard the Reverse's words.

"Why are you the one who got angry?", he asked him with a chuckle.

"We are arrived.", Taufan said as he checked the window of the spaceship.

"Fang, you should eat your carrot donuts here, it won't take too long anyway, no need to go with me.", Taufan said as he slowly stand up from the shadow bed.

".....", Fang furrowed his eyebrows.

He feels like these days, something doesn't feels like the usual them. All the elementals seems like they have a gap with each other.

Or is it just his imagination?

"No, commander asked me to go with you, means i'll go with you even thought it will troublesome.", Fang answered him.

"No you shouldn't! You didn't know how dangerous is this planet.", Taufan answered him.

Fang raised one of his eyebrow, "and? How did you know this planet is dangerous? Have you ever set your feet here?"

He found it suspicious how Taufan want to go alone in the first place, and now he didn't let him accompany him.

"What are you trying to do? Why did you want to take this mission alone in the first place?", Fang asked Taufan.

Taufan is silent, rather than answering Fang's question he laughed, "you think about it too much, as your friend i'm just worried because your power will be hard to control here."

"You see how dark is the planet is right? it's darker than your soul", Taufan said as he pat Fang's shoulder.

"Hey!" ,Fang wanted to complain.

"Anyway don't worry, today's mission is only rescuing one power sphere right? And the location is already known, it won't take long, you should eat your carrot donuts here, and i also brought how to be popular books for you to kill the time.", Taufan said as he walk out casually.

Fang didn't know what to do, should he follow him instead? Or should he listen and wait here? Indeed, the planet is too dark, his power will be hard to control.

The spaceship door got closed, Fang decided to wait inside.

"Is this why you pick him?" , the Reverse asked Taufan.

Taufan hummed, "he got brain, but he doesn't really like to meddle with someone else's business, Gopal's mouth is loose and he is also clumsy, Ying and Yaya will get suspicious easily, not to mention Captain Kaizo is too sharp, Fang is the safest choice."

The Reverse is silent, "you are scary, you calculate things like this with that childish facade of yours."

"I will take it as a compliment,thank you.", Taufan answered as he laughed helplessly.

He checked the Tablet that filled with the mission details, just as the description said, he found the power sphere easily.

He quickly return to the space ship, "i found it." He hand over the sphere to Fang.