you are cruel

Taufan sat on the bench, he stare at his hands.

What happened to them?

Did we managed to beat the villain?

I killed it right?

Taufan took a glance on his lower chest, there's no injuries.

Really, am i dying?

Well, it's okay thought....

Right? , Taufan thought to himself as he stare at the sky that getting more orange color on it.

As long as they are safe.

Will they be sad though?

I don't want them to be sad..

"Big brother?" , suddenly a voice is coming from his back.

Taufan's gaze met a brown colored pupils.

"Big brother, why do you look so sad?", that person asked him.

It's Angin.

"..Angin, right?", Taufan answered, he feel a little bit surprised.

"I thought you are going home with your brothers.", Taufan said to him.

Angin smiled, he sat beside Taufan.
"Tell me, why do you look so sad?", he asked Taufan once again.

Taufan's smile froze, "what do you mean? I'm smiling right now right?", he casually answered Angin's question.

" indeed, you are..."

"But behind that smile, you are hiding your true feelings, am i wrong?", Angin asked Taufan, his smile looks like someone who already understand everything.

Taufan's smile froze, am i that sharp back then? This is scary somehow.

Angin's smile is still painted perfectly on his face, the unreadable smile that looks the same with Taufan's.

Taufan stare at him, his stare looks distant, "aren't you the same? You hides your feelings behind that smile too, right, Angin?", Taufan asked him.

Angin's smile still looks unreadable, but Taufan understand, he is him afterall, his smile looks sad, "say, big brother, will i never be able to be a hero in the future?"

"What?", Taufan asked him. His heart feel like it's stopped for a bit.

"You mentioned all of them as a hero, but you never mentioned me like that.", Angin said, his eyes is filled with sadness.

Taufan is dumbfounded.

"Why are you so cruel to me, hey my 'future self' ?",Angin asked him, there's tears in the corner of his eyes.

His expression looks like he is hurt so much.

Taufan's heart hurts.

The figure in front of him is trying to look fine.

But he know it better than anyone, that he is hurting so much.

That he himself is hurting so much.

Taufan can't stop the tears that building up, "i.."

"I'm sorry.", his hand reached the tiny figure in front of him.

He pull Angin to his embrace, he is afraid that Angin will push him, he feel guilty. But he slowly tighten his embrace.

He hugged Angin, he rest his chin on Angin's shoulder, "i'm sorry i deny your feelings.."