belittle us

"That planet is not completely destroyed, i've collected all the data that necessary for our personal mission.", Fang explained to the elemental brothers.

He sighed, the elementals still looks depressed and tired. He thought that Hali and Gempa's condition will be the worst, knowing that they have the closest relationship with Taufan, but surprisingly, Hali and Gempa's condition is better than their other brothers.

The one who seems to be in the worst condition is Solar, a dark circle combined with puffy eyes, he looks so messy.

"....but are you sure we could do it? Your condition is...especially you,Solar.." , Fang said as he pointing his finger to the boy in front of him.

Ice hugged his whale plushie, "..well, if everyone is not going, i will still go.", he said indifferently.

"No, of course i will go too.", Solar said to them.

"Are you sure Solar? Your condition is-", Gempa's words got cutted by Solar.

"..please.", he said weakly, it's hurting how the usual confident him looks so desperate.

Hali sighed, "the crystal, sometimes it will let out a wind, it's not that big but it's noticable..", he said as he pull the crystal from his pocket.

Ice touched the crystal, "..if it's really his power then.."

Blaze still looks so messy, "..tell me, have we ever hurted him? I asked myself many times, i still didn't understand, everything is really confusing.." , he said with a sad and desperate voice.

It's understandable , after all, only Ice and Hali who experienced that nightmare.

"We will find the answer in that cave." , Hali said to them, his eyes looks determined.

"..but, didn't the commander told us not to get close with that planet?", Thorn asked, his eyes still looks puffy.

Afterall, even if the planet haven't got destroyed yet, it's already as good as dead. There's a big risk that the planet will cause them a lot of danger.

Fang smiled, "don't worry, even if the commander didn't allow us, my brother already arranged one spaceship for us to go there."

He feels proud of his brother, and also he is thankful.

"We can sneak out, and go to that planet with that spaceship.", Fang said.

"Fang, is it really okay?", Gempa asked him.

"You will get into a big trouble if you are joining this mission you know.., it's dangerous, and even if it's not, the commander will be angry.", he continued.

He didn't want to drag anyone to do this.

This is their selfish action after all, they don't want anyone to get into trouble because of them.

Fang chuckled, "you said that, are you belittling me right now?"

Ice's light blue eyes got wider, before Gempa could answer anything to Fang, Ice already realized something.

"I am not that weak." , Fang said to them.

"No, it's not that we belittled your ability, it's just-", Gempa's words got cutted.

"What do you think about our friendship?", Fang asked all the elemental brothers.

They all feel nerveous, why did he asked about this thing?

Of course, Fang is..

"Taufan is also my friend you know, not to mention, i consider him as..my best friend, just like you guys.", Fang said to them with a slightly embarassed tone.

"Do you think i wouldn't be sad? He is dead! Of course i will be sad right?", Fang said to them, he still sounds calm, but somehow a little bit of frustration could be heard from his voice.

"And then you guys are doing this mission, this dangerous mission, to know about the truth, do you think i wouldn't be worried?", Fang asked them.

Now their eyes got wider.

"You know,back then Taufan bribed me so i could go with him.", Fang said, he stare at the window beside him.

"And i'm still mad about it. Why do you think i would be mad at him?", he asked the elemental brothers.

Hali frowned his eyebrows, was it because he disturbed Fang's daily routine? Or because he disturbed Fang's practice of becoming a popular guy?

"Why is that?", he asked Fang.

"It's because he belittled my goodwill.", Fang said to them.

Ice's light blue eyes got wider once again, "what did he do?"

"He chose me because he thought i won't care, he thought i didn't care at all, whatever happened to him, i woudn't care, i would never ask, as long as he gave me what i want, i will shut my mouth..", Fang said, he could feel a little anger inside him.

He chuckled, "what made me mad is..because that is somehow correct."

"I never care too much, i thought it's not my problem, i thought that it's better to stay away."

"I saw him bleeding back then, he looks so pale and pained.", he continued.

"But i didn't do anything, i got worried, i'm curious, but i asked nothing.", Fang said.

"I try not to care too much."

"But after losing one of my best friend, i feel so guilty, if only i decided to ask.. or if only i tried to know his reason.."

"If only i decided to help.."

"Maybe he won't die like this, right?" , he asked the elemental brothers.

Somehow his words hitted them so hard,

Solar clenched his fist, indeed,

If only i tried to understand him a little bit more back then,

Maybe he wont-

Fang sighed, "that's why i won't repeat my mistake."

"I can't help him, but at least i can help you guys, right?", Fang said to them.

"Fang..you..", Hali's words got cutted by Fang's smirk.

"I know, i look cool right? I'm popular after all." , he laughed confidently.

But they all know that he tried to easen the mood.

"And you know, maybe because you guys are brothers.."

"..you and him got the same habit.", Fang said.

"Be it Taufan, or you all, you guys likes to belittle our feelings.", Fang said, he laughed but somehow it's filled with helplesness.

Ice realized it,

Taufan,

You always acted like that,

Is it because you belittled our feelings too?

Is it because you think that we wouldn't care?

He chuckled, but somehow his chuckle sounds sad.

"You got a lot of bad habits, brother."

//author's note//

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter too 💕

And also i got a little announcement,

Me and kazscircus will try to start a writing (and also drawing) challenge.
It will start at June 1st! I hope you guys could participate and enjoy the challenge!

See you on next chap!