The Auditions

(Y/N) POV

"Are you ready for tonight, kerro?" Tsu asks. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember.

"Of course! I still can't believe you got us recommended to Bakusquad!" I said, with a huge smile on my face.

"Well, thing is, I got you recommended! I can't sing in front of people and you know it. But I'll be there to cheer you on!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my God! You're literally the best!" You squeal out in excitement.

"We both know I'm also secretly hoping I get to meet Pinky," She says with starry eyes.

You push her teasingly. Then it hits you. "Tsu. I. Might. Get. To. Meet. ChargeBolt." Her eyes instantly light up in a mischievous way.

"I'm picking your outfit," She says bluntly.

"Remember the email said that we have to dress more formal than casual, but not super formal," I say in a warning tone.

"Trust me, I've got it. Be ready by 5 with your makeup and hair, your audition is at 5:30. I'll come get you around 4:50, and we can hang out then walk there." She then says her goodbyes and walks to go find me an outfit.

"Fuck. I didn't even think about makeup."

You spend at least an hour getting you makeup look complete. You tried your best to highlight your (Eye color) eyes, but still going for something semi natural.

"Okay, I think the wings are finally even." You breathe a sigh of relief.

Now, time for my hair. I think I'm gonna brush it and leave it how it is. My (H/L) hair is pretty how it is, and it's already 4:52, so Tsu should be here any minute. Where is my froggy friend?

"(N/N) I'm here!"

"Come on in Tsu!"

She rushes in, hands you a bag, and demands you get changed.

"Damn, okay."

"Just change woman!"

"Wow." I can't even begin to think how much Tsu spent on this.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Tsu says bouncing outside of the bathroom door excitedly.

You walk out and do a little twirl. The skirt fluffing out a bit, but nothing too extreme. It was your favorite color, and the top was black, and skin tight, making the skirt stand out.

"(Y/N), I know I'm lesbian, but you look HOT!" Tsu says both bluntly and excitedly.

Her green skirt and button up floral match beautifully, along with the hat she put on to top off her look.

"So do you! How much did this cost?" You stop to gesture at the outfit.

Before you can continue, Tsu states, "No. I know what your thinking. You aren't paying me back because this is your birthday present! Happy early birthday!"

"Thank you! Now let's go kick this audition's ass!"

"Hell yeah!"

~TIME SKIP!~

"Okay, take a deep breath before we walk in. You've got this. Remember that the audition is for a female secondary vocalist, so you've defiantly got it." She took her hands and clasp yours, to make you stop shaking with both anxiety and excitement.

"Alright. Let's go in there."

We open the doors to see about 15 other girls in a lounging area. All of them look unimpressed to see you, which makes you uneasy.

Tsu drags you to a seat. "I thought there would be more people," She whispers to you trying to keep her voice down.

"I know, but didn't everyone have to have recommendations to come in?" You whisper back looking around the room.

"Oh, yeah.. that makes sense, kerro, but your still gonna kill it!"

Suddenly, a door to the side opens, and the whole band walks out. A hush falls over the room almost instantly.

Earphone begins, "Hello, everyone. As you all know, the band only has a male backing vocalist-" She paused and gestured to Cellophane."-and we are in need of a female backing vocalist. That's where you come in."

She and the rest of the band smile at everyone, and then Pinky starts. "Okay! So how this is going to work is, a member of the band is going to pick one of you. That person comes up here and sings their song in front of everyone! Earphone is gonna take notes and tell us the final three. Those people get to sing with me and then we can decide from there! Sound good? Good." She barley took a breath that entire time.

You look over to make eye contact with Tsu, but her eyes are glued onto Pinky. Typical Tsu.

"Okay, now that everyone understands the rules. Give it all you've got, ya hear?" Ground Zero practically yells at everyone.

"Riot, why don't you pick someone first?" Pinky suggests cheerfully.

He gives a nod and looks around the room. Walking over to a girl with black hair in a high ponytail and grabbing her hand to pull her to the small stage he says, "You first!"

"Umm.. I'm Momo! And I'm singing Secret Love Song by Little Mix," She says visibly nervous.

The band all nods at the same time, minus Earphone and Ground Zero.

She starts, and her voice is soft but low. It's like she's singing a child to sleep which is beautiful in it's own way.

"Thank you Momo," Earphone says with a smile.

"All right pretty ladies, it's my turn to pick!" Chargebolt says with a wink.

You instantly turn your face away as he surveys the room.

A hand picks your chin up lightly making you look forwards, and to your surprise it's Chargebolt.

"Why are you looking away? A cute thing like you should definitely go next."

He drags you by the hand up to the stage. You and Tsu make eye contact and she gives you a little thumbs up.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm going to sing Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande." A gasp comes from a few of the girls around the room, and even the band looks anxious to hear you sing your song.

Pinky suddenly squeals, causing everyone to look at her. "Oops. I'm sorry, but I love my girl Ari! Carry on!"

You start and only look at Tsu. Near the first chorus in when you melt into the music as you always do. You swing your hips a little, and start singing directly to the band.

Everyone is wide-eyed at the end of your song, well everyone except for Chargebolt. He has a smirk on his face.

"I think it's clear to say that you blew us away (Y/N)." Earphone states astounded. "Okay, band we need time to discuss this."

The band nods and goes back in the door that they came out of.

"(N/N) you killed it! And Chargebolt couldn't keep his eyes off of you!" Tsu squealed like a small child.

Chargebolt comes back out, and asks everyone to leave except for you.

"But we didn't even get a chance." A girl with brown hair and very pink cheeks says.

"I'm sorry, but (Y/N) here blew you guys out of the water and you didn't even perform." Chargebolt says sassily.

You instantly feel blood rush to your cheeks.

"Can I ask what your still doing here?" Chargebolt asks Tsu.

"Well you see, I'm (Y/N)'s friend and I kinda got her this audition. I'm not leaving." She states boldly.

"Okay. That works too." Chargebolt says throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Alright (Y/N) and-" He gestures for Tsu to introduce herself.

"Tsuyu, but call me Tsu kerro." She says with a small smile.

"Alright (Y/N) and Tsu, let's go meet the band!"