Birthday With The Girls

"(Y/N) wake up!" Tsu yells from outside your door.

"What year is it?" You say getting up, rubbing your eyes and heading to the door.

"Just open it already!" Tsu yells.

"Okay, okay. Just calm down-" You start, opening the door. "-just come in."

Tsu takes a deep breath in before looking you up and down and sighing.

"What?" You ask not putting two and two together.

"Okay, so what's going to happen is you're going to go shower, and I'm going to pick out your outfit. Then we are going to meet Mina and Jiro for our girls day, okay? Okay." Tsu says running to your closet.

Your eyes widen as you realize what your plans are for the day.

~Time Skip (to after your shower)~

"Wear this." Tsu says throwing a shirt and skirt/jeans/shorts.

"Okay. Got it."

You put it on, and look gorgeous as always when Tsu picks your outfits.

"You ready to go?" You ask Tsu.

"Of course! You might wanna text Mina to make sure they are ready."

"That's a good idea." You pull out your phone and look for Mina's contact info. Once you find it you text her. (Bold is you, Italic is her)

Hey, are you ready? Oh, it's (Y/N) btw!

Hell yeah! C'mon down we're here!

"They are already there Tsu! We've gotta go!" You grab Tsu's arm before she can speak and drag her out the door.

"Okay, okay calm down," Tsu says laughing, and running along with you.

~Time Skip to when you guys get there cause I'm lazy~

"Hey girls! All of this is on me and Mina, so whatever you guys want to do is fine!" Jiro says smiling once you guys get there.

"Oh, thanks but you don't have t-" Mina hurriedly interrupts you."-No, we are paying. And that's final."

"Just consider it a birthday present (N/N)!" Tsu cheered, already super excited.

"WAIT IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Mina and Jiro exclaim at the same time.

"Yeah it is, calm down." You say waving your hands to try and make them be quieter.

"Okay, first of all why didn't you tell us, second of all we are going on a shopping spree right now." Mina said putting her hands on her hips.

You and Tsu make eye contact, and finally nod your heads.

"Okay, follow me I know where all the good stores are." Mina practically drags all of you outside and down the street.

"Hot topic?" Jiro asks hopefully.

"Hell yeah. I need an outfit for our BlackOut performance," Mina says practically sprinting in to Hot Topic.

"BlackOut performance?" You ask timidly.

"Oh, I'm writing songs for a mini-album that we're doing called 'BlackOut'. We're gonna dress in all black and have glow in the dark decor and stuff." Jiro states grabbing your hand and pulling you in to the store. Tsu follows giggling and window-shops, looking for any store that she would like.

You catch up with Mina who is looking through skirts.

"Hey guys, did you know Tsu is studying to be a personal clothing designer?" You ask while looking for your sizes.