Festival (Part Two)

"I'm changing the contract, I couldn't do that to any of you, including Denki," Jiro says a few tears running down her face. "You really think I'm like that?" She asks her voice breaking.

Sero instantly pulls her into a hug. "No, of course, we don't," Sero says.

"We would never think of you like that!" Mina says joining the hug.

Eventually, everyone ends up hugging and comforting her. Even Bakugou to your surprise.

"So now, Dunceface, you have to make a choice," Bakugou says bluntly.

"Woah, who said that?" You ask nervously sweating a little.

"Well, you now can be official, so why not just ask her?" Mina says agreeing with Bakugou.

Everyone nods, causing a sudden amount of pressure to start to weigh down your shoulders.

"Okay, well that's true," You say trying to stall.

Tsu jumps in, sensing your panic. "(N/N) really isn't looking for a relationship right now," She blurts out instantly regretting it.

"Oh, okay. We respect that," Kiri says leaning into Bakugou a bit.

"Yeah, we can live the single life together!" Sero says leaning forward to give you a high-five.

You giggle and high-five him, while pulling out your phone to take a Kiribaku picture.

"Newbie, don't even think about it," Bakugou says once he sees your phone.

You pout causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, it looks like we're here," Tsu says once the car stops.

"Sorry babe, but I think that I'm gonna pair with (Y/N), I need to talk to her," Kiri says getting out of the car.

He rolls his eyes, grabs Denki and Mina by the arm, and practically drags them into the festival.

"I'll go with Sero and Tsu I guess," Jiro says, leaving you two alone.

Kiri doesn't say anything until you enter the festival, not helping your growing anxiety.

"Let's grab a snow cone!" Kiri says pulling you over towards a booth.

You order a (favorite flavor) snow cone, while Kiri gets a strawberry one.

"Is everything you get red?" You ask curiously, leaving a five-dollar bill in the tip jar.

"Yeah, 'cause it's such a manly color!" He responds as you continue to walk through the festival.

"So, you managed to get Denki to want to date you, huh?" Kiri says smiling at you, his teeth tinted red from the snow cone.

"Yeah, but I don't think he wants a relationship."

"Didn't Tsu just say you weren't ready for a relationship?" Kiri says making you smile.

"You're right, but that's something she said to get me to stop panicking," You say dragging him towards a face painting booth.

You both end up getting your face painted for free, due to some fans that you had met.

"It's crazy, that people do that," Kiri says with happiness plastering his features.

"Yeah. I still can't believe that I used to be one of them.." You says trailing off.

"Just remember what I said when I was walking you home, okay? It's gonna be a lot of work, and now that you and Denki might end up together, if you decide to go public with your relationship, it'll cause fan drama," Kiri explains, pulling you towards a random photo booth.

"Okay, okay, I get it." You say laughing.

"Now, make a funny face," He says sticking his tongue out in the photo booth.

You take two rounds of pictures so that each of you could have one. 

"Hey, we should go dance," Kiri says pulling you towards a dance floor/spot. 

"Oh, I can't dance," You say as you make eye contact with a certain blond boy. "Kiri did you know they were here?"

"No, I didn't but if Denki's here, that means Mina and Bakugou are around here somewhere," He says leaving to go look for them.

Denki starts to walk over to you, but a different boy gets in his way.

"Hey, would you like to dance?" The guy asks, as you take in his appearance. 

"Wait, you're the one who liked and commented on my Instagram," You say recognizing him. His unique hair, split directly in half, and his scar on his left eye were the main defining features of him.

"Yeah, that's me," He says chuckling slightly. "I have to admit that I'm a fan."

"What's your name?" You ask politely, but still trying to find Denki.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, but you still haven't answered my original question," He says referring to what started the conversation in the first place.

"I'm sorry, but I don't dance," You say laughing a little.

"Oh, okay. I apologize for disturbing you. I'll talk to you later," He says slipping a piece of paper into your hand and walking away.

You shove the paper into your pocket without looking at it, trying to find Denki.

"You looking for me?" A voice asks from behind you, causing you to jump.

You turn around to see Denki, laughing at how he scared you.

"Yes actually, we need to talk," You say trying to be serious, but eventually giving up.

"We'll talk later, now c'mon. I've got something to show you," He says holding a hand out.

You take it, and he leads you to a more secluded part of the festival. 

"What's this?" You ask as you enter the small building.

"Well, it's a Karaoke Bar," He says pointing to the small stage.

You laugh, and watch a pair of girls sing a pop song you've never heard of. 

Denki comes back with a pair of drinks, with what looks to be raspberries on the sides as a garnish.

"What's that?" 

"It's raspberry lemonade, I thought it was a bit too early to get shit-faced," He explains passing you one.

You both sit and talk about random things, like your favorite colors and songs. 

Denki then stands up, and walks to the stage, leaving you really confused. 

"Before I sing, I'd just like to say that this goes out to someone special," He says winking at you. 

He begins singing, looking at you the whole time as a blush rises onto your cheeks.

"Cause she's all that I see 

And she's all that I need

And I'm out of my league once again,"

He finishes the song, walks up to you, and pulls you up from your chair.

He moves his hands to your waist, and you can feel the butterflies in your stomach grow.

He leans in as you do, and you kiss with a few claps and whoops from the few people in the bar.

You melt into the kiss, wishing that it would never end. His lips taste like raspberries, and you're getting lost in the cologne smell that he has on. 

You both eventually pull away for air, lips slightly swollen, and he's wearing a smirk on his face.