Introductions

You and Tsu make eye contact, having a silent conversation.

"Holy shit! (Y/N) You have practically made it into the band!" Tsu whisper yells as we follow Chargebolt into the side room.

"Guys! Calm down she's coming in here!" Riot says with in a hushed voice trying to calm the band down. The whole room goes quiet when all of you walk in.

"Hi," You say super awkwardly.

"I already love her! Who are you?" Mina says throwing you into a hug before noticing Tsu behind you.

"Oh,kerro, umm I'm Tsuyu, but you can call me Tsu," Tsu really awkwardly says after recovering from a small gay panic. "I'm (Y/N)'s best friend."

Everyone laughs a little, the blush clear on Tsu's face.

"Shut up everyone, we might as well tell her what's gonna happen," Ground Zero stated rather loudly, shifting in his seat. "And you know our actual names and shit."

"Good idea, Bakugou!" Riot says cheering in his seat a little.

"Okay, well obviously he's Bakugou, and I'm Jiro." Jiro says sticking out a hand.

You quickly shake it, causing her to laugh at your eagerness.

"I'm Kirishima, but most people call me Kiri!" Kirishima says standing up and putting an arm around your shoulder. You smile, with a small blush tinting your cheeks.

"Awe, look she's flustered!" Pinky says in a teasing voice. "Oh, and I'm Mina by the way. I can tell that we are gonna be such good friends!" She then turns to Tsu and says, "You too! We should definitely have a girls day!"

Tsu turns bright red at this causing you to laugh.

You didn't notice Denki suddenly turn to you due to the sound of your laugh.

"Now, let's not get carried away Mina! I'm Denki, but you can call me whatever you want," He says giving you a wink.

"Oh shut up Denki! I'm sorry (Y/N), Denki here has an issue keeping it in his pants-" Jiro says rolling her eyes and lightly smacking Denki. "-and Mina has an issue finding her chill."

"No, it's totally cool," You say smiling.

"Okay, well I'm Sero, and I think I should go ahead and tell you that you're officially in the band!" Sero tells you, while giving you finger guns.

"I told you (N/N), I knew it!" Tsu says hugging you.

"(N/N)?" Bakugou questions.

"Oh, it's my nickname." You say.

"I think it's cute," Denki says.

You start to blush, and Tsu definitely noticed.

Jiro was laughing on the phone with someone, when Bakugou decided to interfere.

"Jiro can you stop being gay for one second please?" Bakugou asks sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Jiro says turning red and hanging up the phone.

"We should explain what she's going to be doing in the band guys," Kiri says trying to help you.

"She's going to sing with Mina as a vocal duo right?" Denki says.

"Hell yeah she is!" Mina practically yells, hugging you again.

"Wait, what?" You ask confused.

"You're going to sing with Mina instead of being a backup vocalist, dumbass," Bakugou says clearly annoyed.

"Hey, bro she's new, give her a break," Sero says, giving you an apologetic look.

Tsu instantly gives him her signature 'Bitch I'll force you to kermit' glare.

"Awe, chill out Tsu he was only joking!" You say. "Anyways, when do I start?"

"Well, tomorrow meet me and Jiro back here, we are going to celebrate! Bring Tsu too. And from there we can discuss practices and other stuff!" Mina says hugging you yet again, and giving Tsu a wink.

"Mina you can't just claim (Y/N) like that!" Denki says pouting a little.

"I didn't agree to this," Jiro says side-eyeing Mina.

"Yeah, I'll totally be here," You say excitedly.

"Me too, kerro," Tsu says happily.

"Just kidding, I'll totally come." Jiro says giving you and Tsu a small smile.

Mina smirks, and Sero just rolls his eyes.

"Okay, but I'm still gonna call her Newbie," Bakugou says glaring at you.

"Did I do something-" You start, but Kiri interrupts you.

"No, Bakubro here is just like that." He gives you a smile harnessing the literal sun.

"Shitty hair! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO QUIT CALLING ME THAT!" Bakugou yells causing you to jump.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), he's not good with new people. Or old people. Or any people really!" Kiri said putting his arm around Bakugou's shoulders.

"Okay, well (N/N) and I have to go, but we'll see you here tomorrow at say 12:00?" Tsu asks.

Mina nods, and you both go to leave.

"Wait, (Y/N) could I get your number, just to tell you if we are accidentally late?" Mina asks, a smile on her face.

"Of course," You say gladly giving away your number.

"Thanks! I'll text you later!" Mina says, seemingly way too excited to have gotten your number.

She then runs off, leaving you and Tsu to walk home.

"(Y/N), you just joined a band! Oh my gosh, and Mina talked to me." Tsu says grabbing onto your arm.

"I know! I still can't believe it! And Denki winked at me!" You say cheering a little. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye Tsu!" You say walking towards your home.

"See you then (N/N)! And I'm picking your outfit tomorrow too. You have no options." Tsu says in a teasing manner before walking in the direction of her home.

You giggle, before opening the door and heading straight into the bathroom.

"Okay. Time to get this makeup off."

You scrub the makeup off, and do your average skincare routine, and put on your favorite pajamas before climbing into bed.

"Holy crap," You whisper into the darkness before falling asleep, the day's events running through your mind.