Bakugou and Kiri's Apartment

"What do you mean 'oh shit'?" You say making finger quotes.

"I mean our kiss is going to be top news stories, so c'mon before the paparazzi bring friends," He said seriously. "I think Kirishima and Bakugou's apartment is around here somewhere."

You follow him through the street, and up into the lobby of an apartment building.

"Okay, they should be here, if not I'll call them." He says once you two had made it up to the proper floor.

"I didn't know they lived together," You said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, we all lived together at one point but we were tired of hearing Bakubottom-" 

"The fuck did you just say about me Dunceface?" A very tired looking Bakugou said as he looked at both of you with an emotionless expression.

"Nothing, nothing. Can we come in?" Denki responded laughing.

"No, you can't." 

Bakugou then proceeded to slam the door in your faces.

You hear a faint voice ask who was at the door, before it opens again.

"Sorry guys, he's in a mood, what did ya need?" Kirishima asked kindly.

"Oh, just trying to escape the paps, can we come in?" You said laughing a little.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Ignore the mess, though." 

You both follow him inside, shutting the door after you. 

The apartment wasn't too big, and it wasn't even messy as Kiri had called it.

"Bro, the fuck you mean mess?" You said gesturing to the semi-neat and orderly room.

"Oh, I meant the kitchen, Bakubabe has been stress baking again, there's flour everywhere." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oi Shitty Hair, I thought I told you not to let them in! Newbie's dessert isn't done yet!" He yelled at Kiri causing Denki to laugh.

"Wait, did he actually make me (Favorite Dessert)?" 

"Hell yeah he did, it's still not done apparently, but do you wanna check it out?" Kiri said laughing with Denki.

"Yeah I do!"

"I can't believe he actually calls you Shitty Hair at your house bro," Denki said once he caught his breath.

"Oh shut up, it's better than Dunceface." Kiri says chuckling a bit.

"When (N/N) gets her own personal insult, we will know Bakugou has warmed up to her," Denki said grabbing your hand.

"Hey, Bakubabe!" Kiri said kissing Bakugou on the cheek once you arrived in the kitchen.

"Can I see the (Favorite Dessert)?" You ask giving puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Newbie," Bakugou said grabbing the dessert and showing it to you.

"Holy crap! Bakubro why the hell does she get the cool stuff for her birthday?" Denki asked looking in awe at the beautiful dessert.

"Cause she's new, I can't exactly make her a cake that says 'Happy Whatever, Shitface' for her birthday yet." Bakugou says, referring to what he had made Denki for his birthday last year.

"Yeah, that was mean!" Denki responded causing you to laugh.

"Oh shut up, you loved the cake and you know it bro!" Kirishima said punching Denki lightly on the shoulder. 

At this point, you were rolling on the floor laughing.

"Fuck off, extras. Now leave my kitchen!" Bakugou said throwing flour at you.

"Aweeee! Babeeeeee!" Kiri said whining. 

"Fine you can stay. You two can go hang out in the living room, no funny business Dunceface." 

"Can't promise anythinggggg!" Denki responds grabbing your hand and pulling you into the living room again.

You hear frustrated growl coming from the kitchen, along with Kirishima dying laughing. 

"Babe what are you-" Denki pulls you down onto the couch interrupting you with a kiss.

You melt into the kiss, and you can feel him smile against your lips.

You pull away, smiling softly. 

"Babe, whatcha doing?" You said as he snuggled up to you.

"Just cuddling with my girlfriend, is that not allowed?" Denki asked looking up at you.

"No it's fine, I'm just still worried about what the fans are gonna think."

"Don't worry about that, hell, I care more about you than I care about some random girl on the internet." Denki said kissing you on the cheek.

"Can we go get food?" Kirishima says ruining the moment.

"When did you get here?" Denki asks laughing.

"A couple seconds ago, Bakugou only made desserts, and I'm dying for some Italian food." 

"Italian does sound good," You say nodding at Kiri.

"C'mon, Denki you occupy Baku, I'll go with (N/N) to get food."

"But-" Denki starts, but Bakugou cuts him off.

"Do you not want to hang out with me Dunceface? I made cookies that don't say Shitface!" 

"Sorry princess, but there's cookies." Denki said letting you go and running to the kitchen.

"I swear sometimes he likes food more than me." You say watching him leave.

"Well, Bakugou makes a damn good cookie! Now, come on!" Kiri said walking out of the apartment.

"Ugh wait for me Kiri!" You say sprinting after him.