Extra Whipped Cream

The next day, you awoke to arms wrapped around your midsection, and frizzy blond hair laying on your chest.

You and Denki had walked home from the hospital, and stayed at your house that night, and now you were here, cuddling your amazing boyfriend. 

"Hey, baby we gotta get up," You said softly, shaking him gently.

"Nooooo," He whined, holding you tighter. 

"Babe, we've gotta get up, I'm hungry, and Kiri wants us to bring Mina breakfast." 

He shot up as soon as he heard the word 'breakfast' causing you to snicker.

"Do you know what Mina wants?" He asked yawning.

"No, she said you would know what to get her." 

"She wants a strawberry crepe with extra whipped cream," He said grabbing his phone.

"How do you know that?" You ask even though that definitely sounds like something Mina would eat for breakfast. 

"Oh, we go get crepes together all the time, there's this cafe downtown that serves the best ones! Can we go get some?" He responds, giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Yes we can, hang on let me get some clothes on." You say standing up and walking towards your closet.

Denki grabs your hand and pulls you back down onto the bed.

"Denkiiiiii! I've gotta get dressed!" You say playfully, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Calm down princess, you should let me pick out your outfit," Denki responds, a playful glint in his eye.

"Okay, but not too much skin, alright?"

He pouts at that, causing you to laugh.

You leave the room, and wait for him to give you the outfit, which actually looked pretty good. 

"Why a sweater?" You asked after putting on the outfit

"I heard it's supposed to be a bit cold today," He responding handing you your purse, grabbing your hand and walking out the door.

"Eager, are we?" You ask causing him to laugh. 

"Just a bit." He winked at you, causing your heart to melt.

~Time Skip To You Arriving At The Cafe~

"So what do you want?" He asked as you two sat down and looked over the menu.

"Oh, I'm thinking about getting a smoothie and a blueberry crepe. What are you getting?"

"Mina and I always get strawberry crepes together here, and-" Denki was distracted by a flash coming through the window. 

"What was that?" You ask slightly panicked.

"A camera flash, c'mon we should go." Denki said, getting up.

"Wait, at least get Mina's food," You say, going to the register. 

"Yeah, okay, but hurry. We don't want to get swarmed by the paps." Denki said looking around nervously.

You get the strawberry crepe with extra whipped cream, just how Denki said Mina likes, and follow him outside.

He takes you through back alleys and unnamed streets before arriving behind the hospital.

"I really thought we were gonna get swarmed there for a moment, are you okay?" Denki asks, shaking the nervousness off his face.

"Yeah, I'm good, we've gotta go talk to Mina c'mon," You say running into the hospital.

You then speed walk to Mina's room, and burst through the door.

"Hey, Mina! I got the goods!" You say gesturing to the bag.

She smiles, and does grabby hands towards the bag. You hand it to her and sit in a chair next to the bed, smiling as she digs in.

"You, you left me!" He says pointing at you, out of breath. 

"Denki, shut up, and sit down." Mina responded for you, making you laugh.

"So when do you get outta here?" Denki asked Mina, stealing some of her whipped cream.

"Should be tomorrow, I'm only here today for monitoring." She responded, smacking his hand away from her crepe.

"Yay! Do you wanna do a band sleepover after you get out of here?" You ask, already texting Jiro about it.

"Yeah! Can we do another girls day too? Please?" She asks putting on puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, of course, can I invite Tsu?" You respond watching her expression.

"YES!" She yells, but then clears her throat. "I mean yes." 

"Oh, c'mon we all know you want to see her," Denki says making her pout.

"Whatever loverboy." 

They continue to bicker back and fourth until a doctor comes in and you two have to leave. 

"Okay, we'll see you as soon as you get out tomorrow okay?" You say as you walk out, Denki nodding along with your words.

Mina gives you a thumbs up, and you walk out of the hospital, hand in hand with your boyfriend.

"Do you think she likes Tsu?" Denki asks randomly as you two make your way home.

"Denki, baby, you dense Pikachu. She definitely likes Tsu." You respond teasingly, causing him to pout.

"Okay, stop pouting." 

"Nope, I need a kiss." He says equally as teasingly.

"Fine." You say kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"You missed." 

"What?" 

"You heard me." He then pulled you in for a real kiss, making your heart flutter.

A camera flash comes from behind you, causing the kiss to break.

"Oh, shit."