Shoto Todoroki

Tsu arrives, giving you the drink and a stuffed animal.

"What's this for?" You ask cuddling the small bear.

"You seemed upset, now what's going on?"

You told her everything that happened between you and Denki, including his breakdown, and him staying over at your house. 

"No way! You guys seem so cute together! But why would you not tell me that MIna is hurt?" Tsu said, a little upset.

"I didn't know if she wanted you to know..." You responded, trailing off.

"It's fine, but can we see her?" She asks you, cuddling up with you.

"Yes, of course! We can FaceTime her now!" 

You start calling her, but Tsu panicks, asking if she looks good frantically. Finally you nod, making her calm down, just in time.

"Hey Y/N! I'm glad someone finally thought of Facetiming me!" Mina says smiling.

"Yeah, we were all a bit too worried to think of FaceTime I guess! Anyways, Tsu wanted to talk to you!" You say, passing the phone to Tsu.

"H-hey Mina!" She responds nervously. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, it'll take a lot more than crazy fans to get rid of me!"

"Yeah, I'm glad, would you want to go out after you're released from the hospital, kerro?" 

Mina is completely silent, making Tsu panic.

You silently reassure her, practically dying on Mina's response.

"Yeah, that sounds great, want to go to a cafe or something?" Mina asks her, smiling wide. 

"My ship is SAILING!" You say excitedly. 

"(N/N), shut upppp! Stop embarrassing me!" Tsu said flushing red. 

"Awe! You're so cute I swear!" Mina said laughing. 

"I feel bullied," Tsu said jokingly.

"I've gotta go, but text me later Tsu! And we can plan the date! Byeeeee!" Mina said hanging up the phone.

You and Tsu fangirled for at least ten minutes, cause you're dating a band memeber, and Tsu has a date with her celebrity crush!

"I can't believe this! Dreams are coming true." Tsu said excitedly. 

"Tsu." You say stopping and going pale.

"What?" She responds instantly becoming worried.

"WHAT IF THEY FIND OUR FANFICTION?"

She starts cackling. Causing you to also laugh.

You spent the entire night just chatting with your best friend, relaxing and having fun.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

You wake up to you're alarm going off, Tsu no where to be found.

You walk into the kitchen to find a note, saying that she was off to get breakfast.

You called Jiro, realizing today is the day you meet Todoroki. 

"Hey! Just the person I was about to call. You're meeting Todoroki for brunch, don't sign any papers he might give you, just answer questions. And calm down! You'll be fine!" Jiro said taking note of your nerves.

"Yeah, okay, I'm sure I will be. Text me the location, I gotta go find an outfit," You said practically sprinting to your closet.

"Kay, bye!"

After putting on your look, and drinking coffee with Tsu, you walk out ready to take on the world

That is, until you actually arrive at the cafe.

"Hello Miss Y/N, he's at table three waiting for you." A woman at the front desk says, pointing towards a table.

You instantly meet eyes with Todoroki, almost dying on the spot.

This man really looked like he had never felt happiness in his life.

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N, you wanted to see me?" You introduce yourself, shaking hands with him.

"Ah, yes. Shoto Todoroki, I've been waiting." He responds casually.

"I apologize, I didn't know you were waiting." 

"It's okay, now down to business. I called this meeting on the terms to get the 'tea' as one of my clients said." Todoroki said with a serious look on his face.

"I'm sorry, what?" You asked in disbelief. 

"Well you see, the band I'm working with-" He started but you interrupted him.

"No, okay I get it. But you really called an entire meeting just to casually talk to me?" You asked giggling a bit.

Todoroki then got a bit flustered, simply nodding.

"Okay, honey, you really have no clue how to talk to people outside of work." You said full on laughing at this point.

"It's that obvious?" He asked pouting a bit.

"Yeah, so what did you want to know?"

"Okay, so I need to know if you and Chargebolt are dating, if you have any plans on leaving the band, if you have signed any contracts-" He started again, before you shushed him.

"Okay, first of all, I need to take one thing at a time, second of all, I need to know more about the band you are working with," You said with a smirk.

"What do you wanna know?" Todoroki said equally as challenging.

"Are you and Deku dating?" 

Todoroki turns red and fumbles over his words confirming your theory.

"I started stalking- I mean looking up your band last night, and I thought you guys had chemistry." 

Todoroki smiles, and you can see the sadness in his eyes.

"You aren't together are you?" You say softly, trying not to upset him.

"I'd like to be, but it won't work out-" He starts, but you interrupt. 

"How do you know?"