Mina

You wake up the next morning to a bunch of notifications on your phone. The number of followers on all your social media had at least tripled, and you were getting tons of comments from fans.

Mina had posted the picture of all the band together from your birthday, as well as a couple of just you singing, officially putting you out there as part of the band.

You saw a few pinned comments, the first one being from Kiri, saying how glad he was that you were part of the family. The next was from Sero claiming you were a bro now and couldn't do anything about it.

You then went to your own page, and posted two pictures from the festival. You tagged everyone in it, and then went through more of the comments.

Some were fans wishing the best for you or saying how excited they were for your vocals, but there were a lot of comments saying how terrible you were.

One girl had posted that you didn't deserve it. That hit you harder than you expected. You slowly began to see all the hate, and noticed a person sticking up for you.

You immediately called Jiro, who picked up after the first ring.

"Hey, sorry for calling you this early, but do you know an Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Jiro responded in the same tone she had used when explaining the Todoroki situation to you.

"Well, he's been responding to a few of the fans hateful comments about me and I was wondering who he was," You explain nervously.

"He's the guitarist in the Cinnamon Buns. He's super sweet, but a rival," Jiro says laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Denki is pouting cause you didn't call him first."

You laugh at your boyfriend's antics, and suddenly feel better about the whole situation.

"Okay, okay. Tell him to come over, I'm bored."

Jiro scoffs and you can hear Denki's voice in the background.

"Denki that's gross, he's coming over (Y/N) bye!" Jiro says and ends the phone call.

Wait, what was gross? You wonder, as you drag yourself out of bed to make breakfast.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, baby!" Denki says as you open the door, with a big smile on his face.

"Hey! C'mon in." You gesture to the table, where you had made pancakes, a simple but tasty breakfast.

"So, (N/N), what do you say we go on a date after practice tomorrow?"

"Okay, as long as we stop by the grocery store after."

Denki's phone rings, and he answers looking confused.

"Hey bro, what do you need?"

You lean forward trying to hear what the other person is saying.

"Holy shit, where are you guys?" Denki says suddenly panicked. "Okay, I'll be there soon."

"What's going on?" You ask worried.

"You remember the fans that were rude to Mina a couple of weeks ago? Well, they caught her without her personal security and she got hurt," Denki says rushing out the door.

"Baby, wait for me!" You say grabbing your purse and sprinting out after him.

~Time Skip~

"Where is she?" Denki demands as soon as you arrive at Kiri's apartment. 

"She's laying down, bro you can't go in there right now." 

"And why not?" You ask instantly, worried for your pink friend.

"She's not doing too hot. Really she just wants to be alone." Kiri explains.

"So what even happened?" You ask as Denki paces nervously. 

"Mina was walking back from a clothing store, and some fake fans jumped her. Her security wasn't there, and she called me. I went and got her. I don't know any more than that, cause she instantly pushed me away after I got that much," Kiri explains sitting down.

"Where the hell is Jiro? Why isn't she here?" Denki says in a flat, angry tone.

"She's handling the legal standpoints with Bakugou. They'll be back soon." Kiri responded.

"What about Sero?" You ask.

"He hasn't picked up the phone." 

"HE NEEDS TO BE HERE FOR MINA." Denki yells out suddenly.

"Baby, calm down." You respond instantly.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM WHEN MINA JUST GOT ASSULATED?" He yells back.

Before you could react, a small pained voice calls out for Kiri.

You all three jump up and walk into the guest room where Mina was laying.

What you see instantly breaks your heart.

Mina's left eye was swollen and brusied, a cut on her cheek was bleeding, what looked to be scratch marks were covering her arms. The normal smile that was usually casually placed on her face was instead replaced with a bruised and swollen bottom lip. 

"What did ya need Mina?" Kiri asks breaking the awkward silence. 

"Can I get some water?" Mina asks holding back tears, her voice strained with an emotion you couldn't recognize. 

"Yeah, of course, let me go get that." He then leaves the room, letting you and Denki have some time with her. 

"Mina, are you okay?" Denki asks calmly, a tear running down his cheek.

"I'm okay. Can you get some ice? I think I-" Before she could finish he was up and out, on his way to get whatever she needed. 

Once you two were alone, Mina burst into tears.  

Your hands move as if they have a mind of their own, instantly going up and wiping away the tears from her cheeks. You open your purse, and grab the mini-first aid kit you keep for emergencies. 

"Here, look you'll be okay. I'm gonna take you and we're gonna go get you checked out as soon as I can." You say putting a small bandage over the cut on her cheekbone.

She nods, and winces.

"Oh no, babe what did they do to you?" You ask in a whisper.

Before she could answer, the boys come back with her water, and ice. They also brought some food, just in case.

"You guys, I think she needs to go to the hospital." You said calmly.

"That's probably a good idea, but Jiro said not to until we can figure out legal measures." Kiri says wrapping up Mina's arms to cover the scratches. 

"No, fuck that. I'm calling an ambulance." Denki says dialing the number.

You and Kiri tend to Mina's injuries while Denki finishes the phone call, and help her drink and eat some. 

Once the ambulance arrives, and Mina is gone to the hospital. You finally see Denki break down.