Your First Date

You laugh as you run out, smiling uncontrollably.

Denki let's go of your hand once you make it a few blocks away, causing you to pout.

"What's wrong?" He asks noticing your expression.

"Oh, it's nothing." You say continuing to walk.

"C'mon tell me what it is!" He says stopping to look at you.

"It's just what if Jiro kicks me out of the band for this..." You say trailing off.

"Trust me she wouldn't. I've done it way too many times, and I'm still here," He says laughing.

"Okay. Where are we going?" You say letting go of a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Icecream, duh!"

You roll your eyes, as a group of guys approaches you.

"Hey darling, you should hang out with us..." The first man says, the stench of cigars coming off of his breath.

"Umm no thank you." You say uncomfortably, playing with your fingers nervously.

"Aww, why not? You could show us what else your pretty little hands can do." A second says, causing all of them to laugh.

Denki grabs your hand and pulls you towards him protectively, and leads you away from the guys.

He doesn't let go of you until you are safely in the ice cream parlor. He keeps a grip on your hand though.

"Hey, I'm okay. Calm down." You say leaning on his shoulder.

"Calm down. Calm down? (Y/N), those guys, they looked at you like you were just something to toy with." He says infuriated.

"Yes, but I'm okay now. Let's just get ice cream, okay?" You say trying to calm him down.

"Okay. What do you want?" He asks leading you to the counter, seemingly calmer.

"Umm, can I get (Favorite Ice Cream Flavor), please?" You ask the person working the counter.

She completely ignores you, looking at Denki instead.

"Do you want anything ChargeBolt?" The girl asked fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"I think my friend here already said her order." He says, causing you to frown at the word friend.

"Yeah, yeah, I got that, but what do you want?" She asks disregarding you once again.

"I'll have a vanilla milkshake, but add caramel sauce!" He says squeezing your hand.

"Okay, I'll be right back with that!" She says smiling.

Denki leads you to a table, and let's go of your hand.

"I'm sorry about her. Some fans are different then others, you'll understand once you get fans of your own!" He says trying to wipe the frown off of your face.

"Yeah, it's okay." You said still thinking about his word choice.

"Well, then what's bothering you?" He asks clearly worried about you.

"We are on a date right?" You say bluntly, causing him to turn red.

Right as he opens his mouth to answer, the girl comes back with your order.

"Here's your order! Oh and some napkins!" She says giving an over-exaggerated wink.

"Thank you." You step in, before Denki can say anything. The girl picks up on your tone and leaves with a huff.

"Dig in!" He says avoiding the question.

You both eat, not talking, but definitely occasionally awkwardly making eye contact.

He wipes his lip with a napkin before looking down at it.

"I can't believe the nerve of some people," Denki says laughing.

"What do you mean?"

He hands you the napkin, which is a number, and a couple of hearts.

"Do you deal with this a lot?" You ask practically throwing the napkin down.

"Not like this, most fangirls are really sweet," He says smiling.

"What about the answer to my question?" You ask really wanting to know.

"Do you want it to be a date?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Do you?" You ask, not really ready to give your answer.

"Fine, I want it to be." He says crossing his arms. "Now do you?"

"Yeah. I do." You say rubbing the back of your neck.

"Okay, then we're on a date. But we can't tell Jiro about this." He says seriously.

"Why?"

"Cause of a pact we made a couple years ago, when the band had just started." He says taking another sip of his milkshake. "Are you ready to go back?"

You nod your head, still in shock at the fact that you are on a date with your long-time crush.

"Okay. Let's go."

You two throw away your trash and start heading back, when a flyer catches your eye.

"Hey Denki, I have an idea," You say pointing at the poster.

Denki smiles and grabs the poster, nods, and then grabs your hand leading you towards the practice studio.

~Time Skip~

Denki manages to sneak you guys in the studio.

You walk into the main room, only to see Kiri and Bakugou playing some video game, and Mina and Jiro talking. Sero was nowhere to be found.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Jiro asks practically yelling at Denki.

"Woah, we went for lunch, but we found a -" Denki says, but gets cut off.

"No, you can't keep doing this! First, you sneak off from practice almost every day for a month, and now you're influencing (Y/N). I don't like it Denki!" Jiro says going into a rant.

"I'm sorry." You pipe up, a little scared of Jiro now.

"No, it's not your fault. However, what did you guys find?" Jiro says giving you an apologetic look.

"Oh, it's this festival that's happening two days from now!" You say excitedly, causing Bakugou to roll his eyes.

Everyone else seemed interested though, so you continued. "It's called the Neon-Flame Festival, and there's going to be tons of people there," You say as Denki gives them the flyer.

"Okay, so you want us to go!" Mina says as she looks over the poster.

"Hell yeah! Let's do it!" Kiri says as everyone agrees.

"Hold on, everyone as a group?" Jiro says.

"Yeah, and Tsu if that's okay." You explain shyly.

"Okay, let's do it. I don't see why not. It'll be great publicity!" Jiro says smiling.