FaceTime

You and Kiri made it back from the Italian place safe, no signs of paparazzi. Just as you started passing out food, Jiro called.

"Hey, Jiro, what's up?" 

"Oh, it's nothing bad, I was just wondering why there's top news of you and Denki kissing?" She asks, very passive-aggressively. 

"Well, you see, they snuck up on us, and-" You start before she interrupts you again. 

"Okay, well that's not the bad part, the fans are shipping you two together, the bad part is that Shoto Todoroki has asked to schedule a meeting with you."

"Wait, why would he do that?" You ask growing more and more nervous as the conversation goes on.

"I don't know, that's why you're going to meet with him tomorrow after practice." Jiro said business-like.

"But I've never even gone to an interview, what if I mess something up?" Your hands are shaking slightly, anxiety growing within you.

All three of the boys have stopped eating and are now looking at you with concern.

"It'll be fine, just be yourself, it'll be okay I promise. I've gotta go now, bye!" Jiro says ending the call.

"Baby, what was that about?" Denki asks, putting his food down to come comfort you. 

Once you are in his arms, you instantly feel calmer.

"I have to meet with Todoroki tomorrow." 

"What does that fucker want?" Bakugou asked rather aggressively. 

"No clue, but Jiro says it's not optional, so I can't really not do it."

"You'll be fine, I met him once, he wasn't all that bad. He was just a little cold at first, that's all," Kiri said before eating his food.

"I didn't know you had met him Shitty Hair." 

"Oh, yeah, it was fine though Bakubabe." 

Denki let go of you and started to eat, but you had already lost your appetite. 

"Hey, guys, I think I'm gonna head home. I'm not as hungry as I was before." 

"Oh, want someone to walk you home?" Kiri asked in concern for you. 

"No, I think I'll be fine," You say grabbing your purse and walking out.

"Damn, man. She didn't even kiss me," Denki says, making Kiri fall out of his chair while laughing.

You rushed home, not wanting to interact with anyone.

As soon as you got there, you FaceTimed Tsu, knowing she would be able to help you.

"Heyyy! (N/N), it's been a while!"

"Yeah, it's only been a week and a half, but it feels like forever!"

"So, I'm assuming there's tea, and congrats on being announced as an official band member, kerro!" Tsu said excitedly. Her voice made you feel calmer.

"There's so much tea, do you want to have a small girls night like right now?" You ask smiling uncontrollably. 

"Hell yeah! I'll be over in 15, I'm gonna grab some coffee on the way!"

"Can you get me-"

"A (Favorite Coffee), I know, I know kerro." 

"You're the best!"

"I do try, byeeeee! Love ya!"

She hung up before you could respond, so you send her a quick text.

Then you simply wait for your froggy friend to arrive.