Girls Day 2.0

You woke up with arms wrapped around you, and the sheet slightly tangled around the both of you.

Looking down and brushing your hand through Denki's hair, light snores coming from the boy you loved. 

"Baby." You spoke, your voice hoarse and strained. 

"Hmm." He hummed in response snuggling closer to you. 

"C'mon love, we have to meet up with the band." 

"I'm not sure you're going to be able to walk princess," He responded looking at you with a smirk. 

"I could walk if you'd let me go." You respond stubbornly. 

"Mhmm, sure." 

He did get off you though, and he was right. Well kinda. You were walking weird, but walking regardless. 

You both reached the bathroom, and the sight of your neck caused you to gasp. 

"Princess, are you okay?" Denki asked looking at you before realizing. 

"Denki. What. The. Hell." You said each word with space in between, while Denki just handed you your concelear. 

"I'm sorry my love, but you just look too pretty with all the marks I gave you." He lightly kissed you and then went to shower. 

You ended up showering after him, not even trying to hide the hickies and bite marks with makeup. 

"Denkiiiiii!" You yelled from the kitchen, dragging out the 'i'. 

"Yes love?" 

"I need a hoodie." 

He just walked in, handed you one, and you both left hand in hand. 

Once arriving at practice, you put the hood up to cover your neck. 

Denki frowned at this, but then was distracted by Sero singing the Macarena. 

"I'm just saying Jiro, would it really be that bad if we did a cover of it live?" Sero asked once he had finished. 

"Yes it would Sero. We are an alternative band, not a Meme one. Although I could set up a collab..." She said trailing off before pulling out her phone. 

"LETS ACTUALLY PRACTICE DUMBFUCKS!" Bakugou yells, causing you to flinch a little. 

Kiri noticed and hugged you. Very tightly. Like a bear hug from Jesus himself. 

~Time Skip~

"Okay, we have an interview/game to play live tomorrow. Tsu has our outfits already. It's basically a karaoke competition between us and Todoroki's band. All I have to say is win." Jiro says smirking. "Oh, and (Y/N) cover the hickies before Kirishima picks you up, it'll be at around 8, we go live at 9." 

You turn bright red at her statement, Denki laughs a bit.

Mina gasped and sprinted over to you. "Hickies?" 

She moves the hood a little to see without showing the others. 

"DENKI! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TAINTED THE PURE (Y/N) I WILL HURT YOU!" Kirishima dramatically says, Mina laughing and agreeing with him. 

"As long as they don't get preggers I don't care." Sero says high-fiving Denki. 

"You are all idiots." Jiro and Bakugou say at the same time, the entire room exploding with laughter. 

After practice ended, you were dragged on the promised girl's day with Mina and Tsu. Jiro was there too, but it really just seemed like you were third-wheeling. 

"Okay girlies, where do we wanna go first?" Mina asked once you had arrived at the mall. 

"I have to pick up accessories for Baku and Kiri's outfits, can we go into (Favorite Shop Name), kerro?" Tsu asked smiling at you, knowing how much you love the store. 

"Can we please?" You ask getting excited. 

"Of course, let's go girls!" Jiro said walking in. 

Mina and Tsu ran off, each going to different parts of the store, leaving you and Jiro alone. 

"(N/N), if you don't feel well enough to go to the interview don't feel pressured. I know you are still recovering." Jiro softly said. 

"I can do it." 

The conversation ended there, her walking off to look at jeans, you going to look at boots. 

Mina ended up bumping into you, holding a pair of pink platform boots, and a few pairs of thigh-high socks. 

"Awe! I'm sorry (Y/N)! Has Tsu told you what we are wearing yet?" She said excitedly. 

"Not yet." 

"Oh, it's going to go with our band colors. Mine being pink, Jiro purple, Denki yellow, Sero black, Bakubitch orange, Kiri red, and you blue!" 

"That sounds awesome, can you help me find-" You were interrupted by Tsu throwing blue fishnet tights at you. 

"Those are for tomorrow, the rest is already at your house!" 

You all met back up to pay, Mina insisting that she pay for you, and then you decide to call it a day. 

Once you get home, you decide to practice a bit more of the songs, before falling into a restless sleep.