Use Protection

"Okie Dokie, time for all the paperwork, ugh." Hawks said cracking his knuckles and sitting behind a desk. "I'm going to need basic information such as full name, age, stuff like that."

You answered all his questions, the ones that you stuttered too much on, Denki answered for you.

"Okay, so now for the harder things. Can you tell me the names of your kidnappers, and anyone who was associated?"

You start to breathe a little heavier. Denki wraps his arms around your waste, nuzzling his face into the side of your neck.

"You're doing so good, my love. Just a little more, and once we're home I can give you a little 'welcome home gift' hmm?" He murmured into your ear, causing you to flush.

"C'mon man, I respect the dirty talk but not in my office please?" Hawks said chuckling a bit.

This only turned you more red, but did distract you enough to continue answering questions.

~Time Skip~

"Okay, all my questions should be finished up. I just have one more thing to add." Hawks said playfully raising an  eyebrow. "Use protection."

Before you could say anything, Denki jumps in.

"Oh I plan on it, Sir."

"Denki!" You shouted playfully slapping his arm.

He grabs your waist and pulls you in closer to him.

"What? I can talk about how much I can't wait to give you a few surprises." He purred in your ear, lightly biting it before letting you go. 

"Alright, alright, just don't start fucking in my office." Hawks said shooing the both of you out. 

You were only processing what Denki had said, and what you were in for when you got home.