Epilogue

~Fast Forward a few months~

"This is it guys, our last show before we join Shoto on his tour," Jiro said smiling. 

The gang was all here, including Tsu. 

You performed your heart out and looking back, the last few months had been the best of your life. 

Walking out on stage for your first song, and your mic cut out. 

"Sorry, (Y/N) but I'm gonna have to steal you're thunder here," Kirishima said giving you a sheepish smile. 

The crowd was silent, waiting for what was going to happen next. 

"Okay, I can't sing, but I'm gonna try. Denki, will you?" Kiri asked signaling your boyfriend. 

An acoustic song starts playing, that Mina and a few fans seem to have recognized. 

Bakugou was pulled out and put in the center of the stage by Mina, seemingly very confused. 

"It's a beautiful night, 

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey, baby..." Kiri sang, perfectly in pitch as he got down on one knee. 

Bakugou's hand flew to his mouth as he realized what was happening, the fans screaming their support in the background. 

"I think I wanna marry you." Kiri pulled a ring out of his pocket and held it up to the man in front of him. 

"Katsuki, we've been together for a while now, and I have Jiro recording this so I can tease you for crying later." Kiri stopped and laughed. "You make me the happiest man alive-" 

"Shitty hair, are you gonna ask me to marry you or not?" Bakugou asked laughing a bit before sliding the ring on his finger. 

"I had a manly spee-" 

Kiri was interrupted by his fiance's lips meeting his, the fans cheering louder than before. 

Sero was practically bouncing with excitement, the whole band could feel the happiness radiating off the two men. 

After everyone calmed down, you and Mina sang every song perfectly. 

The entire stage lit up with both emotion and neon lights, making the last performance incredible. 

"Before we go today, we just wanna address a few things!" Mina said smiling, addressing the audience. "My name's Mina Ashido! And I'm lesbian, and happily taken!"

"I'm Sero Hanta, and I'm still single!" Sero followed with making everyone laugh. 

"I think it's safe to say I'm pretty gay." Kiri said, his future husband nodding. 

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou, and this idiot is future Kirishima Bakugou." Baku himself said pointing to Kiri. 

"I'm Denki Kaminari and this-" He stopped to take your hand and twirl you around. "-is my wonderful girlfriend, (Y/N)(L/N)!" 

The fans were overwhelmingly supportive as you gave your goodbyes. 

"Isn't it crazy how this all started cause I forced you to audition, kerro?" Tsu said once you made it backstage. 

"And that killer song!" Sero said, swinging his arm around your shoulder.  

"It was more than a song, maybe destiny!" Denki said giving you a peck on the cheek. 

"More than a song?" Kiri said smiling. "I think a lot of things are more than songs."