Hawks

Denki checked his phone immediately and in a panic, he found the pictures of you.

He choked out a sob as the others pass the phone around.

"Hey, it's okay, we can find her." Kiri says a few 'manly' tears filling his eyes.

"But what if we can't Kiri, I mean what's even the first step to finding her?" Sero asked on the verge of a breakdown himself.

"Alright extras, listen the fuck up. I get it, we're all sad, but we have to go to the police. First, we report all of this and see where it goes from there." Bakugou said, his eyes a little puffy, but no one knew he was crying.

"Bakugou's right, I think one of my good friends has a family member who's a lawyer, the best one around actually. Maybe we can get him to help us." Jiro said before dialing a number on her phone.

Denki had been strangely quiet this whole time, silent tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hi, Tokoyami! Yeah, it's been a while. Listen we have a situation," Jiro said with pauses between her sentences, trailing off a bit at the end.

Everyone's attention was suddenly on Jiro, making her kind of nervous. 

"Didn't you say you had an Uncle that was a detective, what was his name? Uncle Pigeon? Oh, yeah Hawks! We have a kidnapped bandmate and we need his help. Yes, thank you! I owe you one!" Jiro got off the phone smiling like crazy.

"Well, spill it Earphones." Bakugou finally said wiping his eyes. 

"Okay. The lawyer, Hawks is coming over, and he's bringing his friend Endeavor who's a cop. We're getting a police report done, and then Hawks is immediately starting an investigation." Jiro said, explaining the entirety of the call.

Denki's phone buzzed again, another picture of you slightly more cleaned up but with a bruise this time coming as a message.

"These sick fucks are going to have hell to pay once I get my hands on them," Bakugou growls out, no one even protesting as they all agreed.

"We have to tell Mina and Tsu." Sero says getting his phone out.

"Okay, we have to write down anything we know right now, so the police report will be easier and we won't forget anything. Denki, keep the photos for evidence." Kiri says, giving Denki a hug. "We'll find her man. It'll be okay."

Tsu says she'll be over in an hour, trying to calm down before she meets with the police.

Mina freaks out of course, but there's not much she can do from the hospital.

Hawks and Endeavor show up, scaring everyone slightly.

"Hey everyone. This is a terrifying situation, but I need to know everything. Who was she with today?" Hawks started writing down on a notepad.

"She was at her house, I think Tsu stayed over-" Jiro started before being interrupted. 

"We need full names." Endeavor spat out rudely. 

"Tsuyu Asui. Then she went to interview with Shoto Todoroki-" At the mention of Todoroki's name, Endeavor sighed loudly.

"Listen up bitch, you need to stop interrupting, this is important. I'll blow your ass up so bad they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!" Bakugou yelled at Endeavor rather harshly. 

"That's not very heroic," Kirishima whispered, causing Baku to back down.

"Keep going." Hawks urged, getting everyone's attention.

"She was at a private cafe with Shoto, I can give you the address, and we have no clue where she went after that." Jiro said sadly, motioning for Denki to show the pictures.

"We got a call d-demanding money and I-I'm sorry I can't do this," Denki said throwing his phone down and running out of the room crying. 

"He was close with her, yeah?" Hawks asked, chuckling sadly. 

"Yeah. We got a call demanding money and then Denki got sent three pictures of (Y/N) bruised and bloody." Kirishima responded.

"Okay, can I have his phone and password, we're gonna need that for evidence. I also will set up interviews with our main suspects, who right now is the two she interacted with. I'm taking this as a main priority case, as it hits home for me as well." Hawks pauses, taking the phone and handing his notepad to Endeavor.

"What does a main priority case mean?" Sero asks worried that it wouldn't be taken seriously.

"This will be the only case I'm working on until it's solved. The interviews will be simple, but I have a job for you guys. Monitor who she followed recently on any social medias, these could be clues. Anything to add Endeavor?" Hawks asks turning to his college. 

"We need the number that called you for money, maybe it's traceable." Endeavor said gruffly.

After the number was taken, and everyone said their thank yous and goodbyes, Kirishima broke down.

"What if- what if she's g-gone?" His words were cut by sobs and sniffles. 

"Babe, we can't think like that." Bakugou said instantly grabbing his smaller boyfriend in his arms.

"You're right, I just can't help but think I could've been there," Kiri said crying into his boyfriend's chest.

The air was thick with sadness, everyone on the verge of crying or already crying.

Denki, however, had different plans.