The Rescue

"It's been three days, where is she?" Two girls asked, more like demanded to know.

"I have a lead, but it's not exactly like I can just waltz in and arrest her." Hawks said jokingly, smiling a lopsided grin.

"Listen, mister. I just got out of the hospital," She stops to gesture at the boot on her foot, "and I need to know where the fuck my coworker is."

"Ahh. You must be Mina." Hawks sighed loudly.

"Yeah, I am. Who's your lead?" 

"I can't disclose that information yet." 

"You motherf-" Mina was cut off by Tsu pulling her back and covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry Hawks, kerro. She's just worried." Tsu says.

Hawks just nods dismissively, and Tsu drags Mina out of the office. 

His phone goes off, a message from Dabi popping up.

It seems to be just an address, with the instruction of bring backup.

"Fuck." Hawks grabbed his coat and went to tell Aizawa.

Meanwhile, Denki and Shinsou show up at an abandoned house. 

"Denks, do you really think this is a good idea?"

"No, but when do I ever have good ideas?" 

"You know, this is valid."

The two were standing outside a window trying to form a plan.

"What if we walk in and pretend to be villains?" Denki asked.

"That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say. I think we should just call my Da-" Shinsou started to say before a scream broke the air. 

"That was (Y/N), we have to go!" Denki said sprinting around to the door.

The door was already kicked in, and Hawks was standing in the middle of the doorframe. 

"Oh, hi Denk-wait Denki? What are you doing here?" Hawks whispered in surprise.

"I'm here to save my girl, now where is she?" Denki whispered back.

Hawks pointed upstairs, and made a shushing motion.

The entire room was deadly silent, until a cackling was heard. 

A scarred man came through the door and strutted up the stairs, smirking cockily. 

"Toga, I'm here, what did you need?" The man was clearly heard asking in a bored tone. 

"Ooooh, I'm glad you're here! Wanna take a turn wi-" A girl spoke before the man interrupted. 

"Hawks, Aizawa, now!" 

Hawks practically flew up the stairs, Denki hot on his heels. 

The two girls were easily taken into custody. 

"Where's (Y/N)?" Aizawa asked a brunette who refused to speak.

A noise was heard coming from the closet, and Denki immediately opened the doors to find you. 

"Baby, shh, princess it's alright. You're safe" Denki said taking your crying figure into his arms. 

"They-they-th" You tried to speak but couldn't get past the first word.

"It's okay honey. Just breathe for me, babe."

After a few breathing exercises, Denki finally got you calmed down enough to where you weren't shaking anymore.

He grabbed your face and examined the cuts. He patted them with his shirt until the blood stopped, apologizing quietly every time you flinched. 

"We'll get those cleaned once we make it back to the station," Aizawa said calmly, Denki nodding before turning to you. 

"Princess, I'm going to carry you to the car, and we're gonna go through some questioning okay?"

The ride in the car was deathly silent, no one knowing what to say. The only sounds were you sniffling and the traffic around you. 

Once at the station, Denki carried you to the small nurse's office. 

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I'm going to need to do a full upper body exam, just to see if there's anything major." The nurse stated politely. 

"I'm not leaving," Denki said in a challenging tone as if he was daring the nurse to say something.

"Sir you have-" The nurse started to say before Hawks knocked on the door. 

"Recovery Girl, let the boy stay. He's not hurting anything, now is he?" Hawks said in a playful but bossy tone. 

Recovery Girl just nodded and continued her exam. 

Turns out you needed stitches in two places on your left arm, and three stitches to seal up the cut on your cheekbone. 

"They really did a number on ya, huh kid?" Hawks said once your wounds were taken care of. 

At this point, you hadn't said anything, just answered with nods or shaking your head. 

"Y-yeah. They-they did." You spoke, clearly unsure of yourself. 

"Can I ask you some questions alone, or do you want Denki to be here?" Hawks asked pointing at Denki. 

You responded by grabbing Denki's hand, making him smile. 

"Ah, to be young and in love. C'mon then. Let's get to questioning."