Sleepover

"Umm, well, uh actually I, uh, I, well-" Mina stutters out before getting interrupted by the doorbell.

You walk by her to open it, whispering a quick, "Saved by the bell," as you lead everyone inside.

"Thanks for inviting us, (Y/N)," Sero says sitting next to Mina on the couch.

"You're so welcome, but this is definitely more to cheer up Mina!" You say as everyone else takes their seats.

Tsu comes out with sandwiches and popcorn, and Denki brought some sodas.

"So what movie are we watching?" Kiri asks as everyone snacks.

"Oh, I haven't thought about it," You respond causing Bakugou to snicker.

"You're telling me you invited us to watch a movie and you don't even have one picked out! You're dimmer than I thought, newbie," He yells causing Tsu to instantly go into protective mode.

"First of all, bitch, (Y/N) is one of the best people I know. For your information, this was all last minute, because Mina and Kiri came to the door after some nasty paparazzi. This was all in effort to cheer Mina up because they said some rude things, so if you have anything else to say about it, I suggest you leave." Tsu rants, causing you to put a hand on her shoulder.

Tsu leaves the entire room stunned, before Bakugou walks out.

"Good riddance!" Tsu yells causing you to laugh. "Sorry guys, but I've never really been a fan of him, and I'm a little protective over (Y/N)," She says turning red.

"Awe! It's okay, hun. He was out of line anyways," Mina says, a murmur of agreement coming from the others.

"Well, I'm gonna go check on him, it wouldn't be manly of me not too. I'll see you guys later."Kiri says grabbing his stuff and walking out.

"I stand by my ship," You say to a blushing Tsu. She just nods, still in shock from Mina.

"Oh, they're dating. They just can't be public about it," Jiro says smiling at you brightly.

"Woah, wait no way!" You respond excitedly causing Denki to laugh really hard.

"I just realized that you don't know any of the band secrets!" Sero says, and everyone suddenly goes quiet.

"What if we all took turns telling her a secret from the band instead of watching a movie?" Jiro suggests, as Mina squeals.

"I want to go first!" She says as you gesture to continue.

"Okay, I'm just gonna start with sexuality, because like duh!" She says causing Tsu to practically implode. "I'm a pan queen!"

Tsu let's out a sigh of relief as everyone laughs.

"Oh, I'm straight," Sero says.

"I'm bi!" Denki pipes up.

"I am a big lesbian," Jiro says laughing.

"I'm questioning, actually," You say as everyone gasps. "What?"

"Nothing," They all somehow say in sync.

"I'm lesbian as well," Tsu says looking at Mina.

"Okay, next secret," Sero says, and it goes on like that until finally, they're all out of secrets.

"What now, kerro?" Tsu says, causing everyone to pause to think.

"We could always play truth or dare," You suggest a sly smile on your lips.

"Okay, why not?" Jiro responds coolly.

"Yeah, sounds good," Sero responds.

Everyone ends up agreeing, which is good because honestly, you had no more ideas.

"Okay, Mina you can go first," You say as she squeals.

"This is one for (Y/N) and Tsu, truth or dare?" She says smirking.

You and Tsu make eye contact, and silently agree to pick truth.

"We pick truth!" She says, with you nodding in agreement.

"Awe! Y'all are no fun," Sero teases, as you laugh.

"Okay, remember you have to tell the truth, who was your crush from this band before you joined?" Mina asks a smirk playing on her lips.

Denki suddenly becomes more interested, as everyone awaits your answer.

You both turn bright red, contemplating whether or not to answer.

"I always had a crush on Mina..." Tsu says nervously, trailing off and playing with the end of her hair.

Mina smiles at that, and then turns to you awaiting your answer.

"Mine was Denki." You say after a few deep breaths.

Denki smirks, and throws a wink your way.

"All the ladies can't resist Chargebolt!" He says confidently, as Sero scoffs.

"We both know, I have more fans than you," Sero says equally as confidently, until they both burst into laughter.

The game continues on like that, with a few wildcards like Mina having to take two shots of vodka, and Denki biting a stick of butter, but other than that the games were fun.

Everyone decided just to sleepover, so you pull out blankets, and take a picture of everyone for Instagram.

"Put a filter on it! I look nasty," Mina says as soon as she sees it.

"I doubt that that's possible," Tsu retaliates, causing her to blush.

"I'll post this in the morning, goodnight everyone!" You say all smiles before climbing into your own bed.

You fall asleep without any problems that night, exhausted from all the party games.