Bakugou's Advice

You and Denki ended up leaving the festival early, obviously telling your friends beforehand.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked as you both were walking along the sidewalk.

"Oh, it was, well what are we?" You can feel a blush rising in your cheeks, as you avoid all possible eye contact with him.

He sighs and hesitates for a moment. Your anxiety grows, making your hands shake slightly.

"What do you want us to be, (Y/N)?" He questions, and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"I'd like to be yours, Denki."

You finally make eye contact with him. He's smirking, and looking back at you with a similar intensity. 

"Well, then I guess you're mine," He says smiling and pulling you in for a hug.

You internally fangirl.

"Well, now that you're my girlfriend, do you want to post about it?" He asks pulling his phone out.

"I think we should wait until my debut with the band," You say laughing at his eagerness. 

He pouts, and you steal his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

You turn the camera towards the both of you, and take a few pictures. For the last one, he ends up kissing your cheek.

"That's my new lock screen!" He cheerfully takes the phone back. He then stops as if he remembers something. "What did that guy give you at the festival?"

You pull out the slip of paper which turned out to be a business card. You both look in shock, and begin running to tell the others.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT PRACTICE 

"So you're telling me, the Shoto Todoroki gave you his business card," Bakugou says looking distastefully at you.

"Yeah, what's so wrong about it?" You ask.

"He's the manager of one of our rival bands, the Cinnamon Buns," Jiro explains, calmly.

"He probably wanted to recruit you," Mina says worriedly.

"Hey, it's okay guys, I'd never leave," You say reassuring everyone.

"That's not the issue, (N/N)," Kiri says. "Him showing interest in you means, that the fans have been either spreading rumors, or that the other bands want to split us up."

You gasp in realization, and Mina shows everyone a headline on a news article.

"That's fucked up," Sero practically growls out, as Denki hugs you.

'NEWBIE IN BAKUSQUAD MANIPULATES CHARGEBOLT'

"It could be worse," You say trying to make yourself feel better.

"Okay, so the paps are going to be all over our ass until we put (Y/N) out there," Bakugou says using your first name, and shocking everyone in the group.

"Yeah! What if we go ahead and teach (Y/N) all the songs, we plan everything for as soon as possible?" Kiri states smiling.

"Okay, that could work," Jiro says writing down plans. 

"Yeah, it'll be okay babe," Denki says smiling at you. 

"Babe, huh?" Mina teasingly states causing you to blush.

"It's about damn time, Dunceface. If I had to listen to one more word about her eyes I was going to ask her out for you myself." Bakugo says getting up. "Also, newbie, come with me." 

You grin at the blush dusting Denki's cheeks, and go follow Bakugo.

"Where are we going?" 

"I thought we could just talk, maybe grab a milkshake dumbass," Bakugo remarked as you two turned a street corner.

"About what?"

"Well, I need to tell you how to keep the fucking paparazzi off your back, and maybe give you a few tips on how to deal with fans. Also, if you break Dunceface's heart I'll kill you myself," He says, ending his rant with a threat like always.

"Okay, and I wouldn't dream of hurting Denki."

"Tch, whatever, c'mon." 

You both enter a small ice cream shop, and get your collective orders.

"So you're telling me that you, Bakugo Katsuki, drink plain vanilla milkshakes?" You ask laughing a bit.

"Yeah, duh. I'm not trying to die from all that sugar'n'shit," He replies dead seriously.

"Okay, okay, now tell me how to avoid the paps."

"Jiro told me to tell you to only do good stuff, talk politely with fans, and all that bullshit. Honestly, all I'm going to say is that you're going to need to stay with members of the band when going out. Make sure you hang out with everyone equally, cover your face with your hand when being photographed, don't answer any questions, got it?" He says a lot less aggressive than you expected, more or less in a warning tone. 

"Yeah, I understand, but does that mean that I get to hang out with you too?" You ask hopeful, trying to get him to maybe respect you as a friend.

"Tch, whatever newbie, now we gotta go, practice is in like 20 minutes." He says leaving a tip on the table and walking out the door.

Once you both make it to the door, you hear a guitar and a voice singing.

"Seems like they're practicing," Bakugou says going inside.

You follow him and see Denki playing cords on an acoustic guitar, and Mina singing the words to a previous single that they had released.

You joined in at the chorus, and ended up singing Mina's high note with her, surprising both of the people who were supposed to be practicing. 

"Holy shit, I'm dating you," Denki said in awe after the song had finished.

"Hell yeah! Okay, so I'm assuming that you and Bakugo talked," Mina says worriedly.

"Yeah we did, and I honestly feel better about the whole situation!" You say cheerfully. "Now, let's get practicing!" 

You worked on your lower register a lot, with much more distraction from your boyfriend than you'd like to admit. You did manage to get a cute picture of him, and set it as your new lock screen. (Picture at the beginning) 

"You did great today everyone! Now, someone walk (Y/N) home, and I think we will be all ready for tomorrow!" Jiro says cheerfully. 

Denki obviously offers to walk you home, making you smile uncontrollably. 

Everyone leaves, and Denki takes your hand and starts walking in the opposite direction of your home.

"Denki-" He interrupts you only to correct you.

"It's Kaminari."

"Okay, well then Kaminari, my house is this way," You say pulling him in the right direction.

He laughs at his own mistake, and walks you the rest of the way home.