Kiri Walks You Home

"How long have you been following us?" Kiri asks you as your walking down the street.

"Since your appearance on Battle Of The Bands." You say laughing and bumping fists with him.

"That's a long time. Let me guess, you're a Sero girl," He says looking at you.

"Well, not exactly. I like you all, don't get me wrong, but I am a fan of Denki." You say blushing.

"I think he's a fan of you," Kiri says smiling brightly.

"Wh-what?" You stutter out turning more red.

"He likes you, I can tell." Kiri says throwing his arm around you.

A boom of thunder sounds overhead, causing you to jump.

"You okay?" He asks as a drizzle of cold rain pours down.

"Yeah. A little cold, but otherwise good. But how do you know he likes me?"

"Well, he flirts with any girl that breathes, but I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you." Kiri states before running forward, shivering from the rain as he does.

"This is your house right?" He asks.

"Yeah, thanks for walking my home." You say smiling shyly, his words still running through your mind.

"Hey, your part of the family now, anytime!" He says before running off.

"Part of the family," You whisper thinking it over as you walk into your house.

"Denki might like me," You say, not believing it as you climb into bed.

Dreams take over you, and you get the best sleep of your life.