Festival (Part One)

Tsu was racing around, trying to find all the pieces to everyone's outfits.

Mina was quickly doing her own makeup, which consisted of neon green acid looking tears. Jiro was busy doing Bakugou's eyeliner, and the rest of the boys were doing their hair.

You, however, looked amazing and were trying to help Tsu without causing any damage to your outfit.

You were wearing a neon yellow tube top, a black flowy skirt, with yellow knee socks and white lace-up converse. 

"Holy shit (Y/N). You look smoking!" Mina says once she gets a good look at you.

"Awe thanks, Mina!" You respond, still looking for the last touch of Bakugou's outfit.

"I'm sure Denki will like it two," She says, causing Jiro to drop the eyeliner. You turn red instantly, just shoving her outfit bag in her arms and forcing her to go change.

"Oi, did you just fuck up?" Bakugou asks menacingly.

"Hell no I didn't," Jiro responds equally as pissed.

Bakugou just sighs, but she finishes, and it looks like it always does.

"Thanks extra," He says rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome bitch," Jiro responds before turning to you.

"(Y/N), do you want any makeup?" She asks sweetly.

"No, I think I'll just put on some lipgloss," You say quickly reaching for it.

Mina comes out with her outfit on, and did a little twirl.

"Tsu, this looks great! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" Mina says aggressively jumping up and down.

"I really like the glow-in-the-dark fishnets you added Tsu." You say mindlessly commenting on her outfit.

Tsu just smiles, before racing to go give the guys their outfits.

You pull out your phone and post yesterday's picture with the caption, 'Sleepover Session!'

Mina instantly liked it, along with Bakugou who commented, 'Whatever extra 😤'

You laughed at that, causing Jiro to look up.

"What's so funny?" She asks oblivious to what happened.

"Just check Instagram, you'll figure it out."

You get a few more notifications, before someone comments that you recognize from somewhere. You screenshot it, as a reminder to worry about it later.

The guys come in wearing their stuff, and you notice that Tsu not so subtly matched Kiri's and Bakugou's.

"Woah wait, Bakubro, we match!" Kiri says excitedly.

"I just had my tongue in your mouth, don't fucking call me bro," Bakugou says with a smirk.

Kiri looks at you with a panicked expression before Sero explains about the sleepover.

"Oh, well I'm glad to know you ship us, it's so manly to have support from your friends!" Kiri says smiling with his odd teeth.