Toodles ~

!TW!   Blood, Gore, Drug Referencing, and Knives    !TW!

"It's unprofessional, and he's my best friend, nothing more." 

"That's bullshit, you and I know it." You say boldly.

"Whatever, we're moving on. You and Denki?" 

"We're fuck-" You start to say before cackling at Todorki's expression.

"I'm kidding, we're together, just not publicly yet." 

Todoroki relaxes and asks more basic questions.

You two enjoyed brunch together, ended up swapping numbers to keep in contact. They even went as far as discussing a collab between the two bands. 

"Well, you have Jiro's information, and talk between the two of you! I should probably get going, I still have practice to be doing. I'll see you later, yeah?" You say pulling your purse on your shoulder.

"Of course, do you need a ride?" Todoroki asked kindly.

"I think I'm just going to call Kiri, but thank you."

He nodded and walked out, giving you a small wave before leaving completely. 

You texted Kiri and he agreed to come pick you up.

"Hi, excuse me, but are you with the Bakusquad?" A girl with two space buns asks.

"Umm yeah! I'm the newest member!" You say cheerfully shaking hands with her.

"Oh! I'm Toga! I follow you on Instagram, and I think you are just the coolest! Could I get a picture?" She asks smiling really wide.

"Of course. What's your Instagram username and I'll follow you." You say following her outside. 

Once you follow Toga and find a good selfie spot, you take a couple pictures. 

"Tag me in those!"

"Yeah, of course. Uruaka, now!" Toga says pointing just behind you.

You go turn around before getting struck in the back of the head. 

No one seemed to notice, or care, as the two girls wrestled you into a van.

A blindfold is tied over your eyes, and a rag is shoved towards your mouth.

You hold your breath for as long as possible, before finally giving up and passing out. 

...

"Is she finally waking up?" A semi-familiar voice says as you wake up slowly. 

Pain is exploding at the back of your head. You try and open your eyes only to be blocked by a blindfold. 

"Okay, take the blindfold off baby." A very familiar voice says. 

Suddenly you are blinded by a light. 

"Well, if it isn't poor little (Y/N) (L/N), all tied up and helpless," The brunette with long bangs taunts. 

"I-" You test out your voice only to go into a coughing fit. 

"Awwwe Uru! Can't I just cut her up a little?" The blonde squeals, freaking you out quite a bit. 

"No, you know the deal, we keep her here until the band looks for new singers, and then I take her place." The one called 'Uru' says.

Woah way to give away your plan. You think to yourself trying to figure out where you know this "Uru" girl from.

"Please! I just wanna make her look pretty for her boyfriend." This got your attention, and you snapped your head up to glare at the girls.

"Oh, Toga look. She's anwgy." Uru said in a mocking voice. 

"Leave. Him. Out. Of. This." You said through coughs and shaky breaths. 

"Uruaka, I'm going to cut her up a bit, you take pictures!" Toga said laughing and pulling out a shining blade. 

You pull your face back as far as you can away from the blade, before it reaches to your cheekbone. 

"How about a nice slice here! Oh, and here!" Toga laughs as you feel sharp pains on the left side of your face.

You can feel and taste the blood as it trickles into your mouth, but you spit it out. 

"Toga, baby, get one across her eyebrow, that outta make Chargebolt dump her!" Uruaka says laughing manically. 

Toga does as she says, cause a pained expression on your face.

"I think this ones perfect to send to him, dontcha think?" Toga said showing you the picture. 

You silently hoped for someone to save you, even though you had no clue where you were.

*Meanwhile, at Jiro's Place*

"Guys, where's (N/N)?" Sero asked looking around once her arrived.

"Isn't she at the meeting with Half and Half?" Bakugou said, answering him with a question.

"No, that should have been over hours ago." Jiro responded not looking up from her 3DS.

"Well, where the fuck is she?" Denki asked panicking a little. 

"I don't know I'll call her." Kiri said, placing a hand on Denki's shoulder.

The phone rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Hi! (Y/N) where-" Kiri started before stopping concerning everyone in the room.

He then put the phone on speaker, so everyone could here you crying softly in the background while two girls laugh and explain what they want.

"I want 10,000 dollars by Tuesday. We'll discuss what's next after that. Oh, and Chargebolt, you might want to check your DMs. Toodles!"

The line then went dead, leaving everyone in shock.