The 'Gift'

!Warning! This chapter is a smut chapter, it won't affect the storyline though, so feel free to skip, it's also kinda rushed! Also TW (mention of bruising)

Denki clearly couldn't wait to get home, he had called a cab to get you two, and couldn't stop finding ways to touch you. The first half of the car ride he was holding your thigh, then he moved his arm to around your waist, then he settled for holding your hands. 

The car arrived at your home, and he was quick to open the door for you. 

"A gentleman, hm?" You jokingly say, only to get a wink in response. 

Once inside the house, Denki wastes no time in picking you up and wrapping your legs around his midsection. 

He presses a firm kiss to your lips, biting your bottom lip lightly before dipping his head into the crook of your neck. 

By the time you had reached the bedroom, your neck and collarbone were covered in love bites. 

"Denki, babe slow down." You whispered as he laid you down on the bed. 

"I'm sorry love, I've just been holding back for so long." He huskily whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. 

"I. Love. You." Denki gave you a peck on the lips after each word. 

"Okay, okay. I love you too." You said giggling, pulling him down to meet your lips. 

His tongue brushed your bottom lip as if asking for permission, which you refused. After about a minute of trying, he pulled back. 

"Now, princess, how am I supposed to love you if you don't let me kiss that pretty mouth of yours?"

The lust in his eyes and teasing smirk was almost enough to make you give in right there, but you didn't. 

"Hmm, okay looks like we have to do this the hard way. Literally." He says slightly ruining the moment, and laughing at his own joke. 

He recovered quickly and whipped off his shirt giving you a great view. You were practically drooling. 

While reaching to touch him, he caught your hand. He connected it with your other hand and pinned you down by your wrists. 

"Now as beautiful as you are, only good girls get to touch." 

You let out a noise similar to a whine causing him to scoff. 

"You're lucky I'm going easy on you, love." 

As many times as you tried to lift your hands, he wouldn't let you, that is until he was satisfied with the red and purple marks on your neck. 

He let go and helped you undress, getting you in nothing but your bra and underwear. 

"Oh, I haven't even started, and look how wet you are. You're completely soaked darling." He teased, moving his hands slowly down your body.

Both of your breaths hitched as he brushed over your thigh, getting a sigh from you. 

You were trying to keep a calm face, but inside you were melting. Every touch was exciting, and every move he made drew soft moans out of you. 

"Denki, please.

"Awe love, I thought you wanted me to slow down," He responded quoting your words from earlier. "But as you wish."

The sound of a belt unbuckling, and pants sliding down filled the room, along with you trying to catch your breath.

"Alright. This might feel a little uncomfy, but it'll soon be wonderful." He says rubbing his hands along your hips, and positioning himself between your legs. 

You were completely open under him, no clothes left to hide behind, and he was completely and totally yours at this moment. 

The sound of plastic opening, and a few seconds later there was a sudden pressure that brought tears to your eyes. 

"Shh, you're doing so well, I won't move until you say. You look so beautiful taking me, you're absolutely lovely." Denki whispered praises, giving you soft kisses to distract you until he bottomed out. 

After a few minutes, you gave him permission to move in the form of a nod. 

The first few thrusts were sloppy and uneven, but he eventually found his rhythm. 

"Oh, my-Fuck-I-" You couldn't think straight, the pleasure making your mind spin.

Denki was surprisingly quiet, his face red and sweaty, focused on making you feel as good as possible. 

He eventually found the spot that made you scream, the spot that had you shaking under his touch. 

As soon as it was located, he destroyed it, making the knot in your stomach burst. 

"Oh my god, (Y/N) you're so good for me," Denki said finishing up and tying off the condom. 

By now you were already asleep, your hair sticking to your forehead and hickies everywhere. 

"You are so beautiful," Denki said cuddling up to you before falling asleep. "I love you."