Singing? Not After 8pm

"Hey, (stage name), right?" A low voice from behind you asks. 

You visibly jump, Mina and Sero protectively moving in front of you. 

"Whadda ya want with her?" Sero asks an unreadable expression on his face. 

"Just talk man. After all, she did win against me." 

After recovering from the shock, you turn around to see Brainwash and the same boy who was standing up for you against some fans. Midoriya or something like that. 

"Umm hi?" You say, cursing your voice for shaking. 

By now everyone except for Denki has noticed the issue taking place. 

"Shinsou! Cut it out with the scare tactics!" The green-haired boy says, playfully hitting his companion on the arm. "I'm sorry, excuse him. I'm Izuku Midoriya, and although we've never met in person, I'm a really big fan of yours!" Midoriya then stuck out his hand for you to shake, causing Mina to quite literally hiss at him. 

"Guys, guys it's f-fine." You move between Sero and Mina and take the boy's hand.

"Fucking hell Deku get your hands off of her!" Bakugou said pulling you back a bit. 

"I'm not sorry Kacchan! She's incredible and we wanna collab!" He says smiling, getting everyone's attention. 

"Wait, collab?" Kiri asks holding his boyfriend back. 

"Yes, yes! Our manager and yours talked about it, and after your album release date we could collab and do an album and tour! It would be incredible, although we would all have to not fight. Oh! An-" Midoriya was cut off by Shinsou. 

"Yeah. So we had to ask your opinions on it, I say we start with dollface here." Shinsou said smirking at you, finally getting Denki's attention. 

"I think it's-" 

"I think it would be in your best interest to stop hitting on my girl." You had started to agree but the Denki had to go protective mode. 

"If our manager agreed then we agree, we can meet up at a later time to discuss it." Kiri said motioning for the rest of the band to move outside. 

"At least they agreed!" You hear a cheer from behind you making you smile. 

"I can't believe he tried to flirt with you!" Denki complained once everyone was outside. 

"Oh, calm down. It's just cause she's hot as hell!" Mina said grabbing your hand and spinning you while Kiri playfully whistled. 

Jiro cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. 

"As you are all informed, we now have a tour planned. This pushes our album deadline a little closer than expected. So, that means that we have to go finalize things for it now. And at least decide on two songs tonight." Jiro stated very business-like. 

"Sooo everyone meet at the studio in say half an hour?" Sero asked. 

"Sounds good to me, you guys go celebrate, but no drinking. You gotta be sober at practice." Kiri said smiling. 

Mina goes to meet up with Tsu, Sero said something about an ice-cream run, and Kiribaku went down the street for some fries. Jiro seemingly disappeared. 

"Hey babe, wanna go-ahead to the studio? We can warm-up and maybe I can help you with some practice?" Denki asked smiling brightly. 

"Of course." 

~Time Skip Brought To You By Aizawa's Sleeping Bag~

"So what you're going to want to do there is match Mina's pitch." Jiro pointed out for the third time. 

"Yes, okay. I get it!" You snapped, clearly frustrated. 

You had been attempting the same riff of the second song chosen for the album, still unable to correctly start it off. 

"So we have 'It Could Have Been Me', and 'I Don't Care' chosen, we need at least 4 more, 8 songs at the most." Jiro said smiling. "So everyone attempt to write songs or at least try and come up with ideas for songs. Come back tomorrow at about say 10 and we'll practice til 6?" 

Kiri groaned, you silently agreeing with him. 

Everyone leaves, and you go home to crash on your couch, not being able to make it to your bed. 

The sound of your alarm going off is the only thing that woke you up that morning, along with the smell of coffee. 

It's around 9, so you have time to wash up. 

"Hey, angel! I have your favorite coffee!" Denki said from the kitchen startling you. 

"Shit, don't scare me like that. Hold the coffee, I'm showering." You said making your way to the bathroom.

"Can I-" He starts but you cut him off. 

"Absolutely not." 

"Damn." You can almost hear him pouting. 

"If you're good we can get breakfast on the way?" You said trying to make him feel better. 

"Hell yeah!"