Presents

Once at the restaurant, you get flooded with questions.

"Are you okay, newbie?" Bakugou asks in his gruff voice handing you a bag.

"I'm okay. What's this?" You ask still a little shaken by what happened before.

"I heard it was your dumbass birthday or something." Bakugou says looking away from you.

You smile and open up the bag. Inside is four different smaller boxes, each wrapped and shaped slightly different.

"Why four?" You ask still grinning.

"Cause it's one from each of us!" Kiri explains throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you guys! I'll open them-" You get interrupted by your stomach growling. "-after we eat." You finish, laughing with the rest of the table.

"Okay, what does everybody want? It's on me and Jiro today!" Mina says addressing everyone at the table.

Jiro then looks up, and makes eye contact with Denki.

"Okay, woah. What did y'all do to each other?" Sero asks glancing nervously between the two of them.

"Yeah, bro. You guys are making everything super tense," Kiri says taking his arm off of your shoulder.

"I ate her garlic bread," Denki says before breaking eye contact and flipping through the menu. Everyone bursts out in laughter, causing Denki to go red.

"Whatever Dunceface, I'm thinking about getting spicy chicken." Bakugou says looking at you. "What about you newbie?"

"I like (Favorite Menu Item) and maybe some fries. Do you even know my name?" You ask peering at him from behind the menu.

"Of fucking course I know your name." Bakugou says his face turning red.

"Calm down, she's only joking." Kiri says laughing.

~Time Skip To After You Leave~

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)!" Everybody excluding Bakugou practically yells.

"Let's stop here and open presents, (Y/N) can sit on one side of the picnic table with Tsu, and we can all sit and stand around her," Kiri says cheerfully.

"Thanks Kiri!" You say sitting down.

"Hang on! I've got something for you." Jiro says reaching in her pocket and pulling out a box.

"Oh! Me too!" Mina says grabbing one of her shopping bags.

"Thank you guys!" You say smiling really wide.

Denki catches your eye causing you to blush.

"Well get on with it girl! I can't wait for you to open mine!" Mina says excitedly.

"Okay, okay." You laugh and reach for a black, orange and green decorated box. "Let me guess, this is Bakugou's?" You ask directly to him.

"Course it is, it's the fucking best. How'd you know, newbie?" He asks before you can start opening the box.

"We were super fans remember?" Tsu says sarcastically before her phone goes off. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry, but one of my sisters is sick and needs some help. I'll see you tomorrow. And thank you guys for paying, and for the job!" She says waving and rushing out the door.

"Wait, job?" Denki asks.

"She's our new personal costume/outfit director." Jiro says annoyed.

"Woah, don't we get a say in that?" Kiri and Sero ask at the same time.