Interview With A Certain Presentation Micheal

"(Y/N) you don't have to answer any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering, okay?" Jiro said calming your nerves before the interview. "We all have signals for each other to know if one of us is uncomfortable, Kiri will fill you in on that. I have to go do manager things, I'm sorry." 

You nodded, tugging lightly at the sleeves of your blue flannel. You hadn't seen anyone except for the girls yet, and everyone looked stunning as usual. 

Tsu came by and touched up your eyeliner, giving you a light squeeze before escorting you to the rest of the band. 

"Hey! (N/N), just poke one of us if you in any way uncomfy, okay?" Sero states softly, his yellow-gloved hand ruffling your hair. 

"Quit it! I worked hard on that!" Tsu says, moving his hand and pouting. 

"C'mon, let her live a little! She's gotta deal with Dunceface's shitty singing soon anyways." Bakugou says, his bold eyeliner outlined with orange catching your eye. Bakugo had promised to keep an eye on you, and he did his job well, sitting next to you rather than Kiri as soon as the interview started. 

"And hello to you, Bakusquad!" The interviewer loudly said, causing you to jump a bit. He had introduced himself, but you couldn't for the life of you remember his name.

All the band members immediately noticed, Mina then started rubbing your shoulder lightly from behind you. 

"I'm okay." You whispered just loud enough to give them all some relief. 

"I heard you have a new member! What's your name, young (lady/man/nonbinary fam)?" 

"I'm (stage name), the second lead singer!" You said smiling widely, gaining some cheers from the audience. 

"I like the confidence, but can she keep that up during the competition? I heard you've had a few run-ins with crazy fans-" The interviewer continued his question, but you had already drowned him out. 

Crazy fans.

CRAZY FANS. 

Sero thankfully noticed your panic and turned the question back towards the new album. 

It was only a few more questions before the competition started. 

The other band came out, sitting across from you on a couch. They all seemed friendly enough, minus the purple-haired dude giving you a glare. 

"Who wants to go first over here?" The interviewer asked the entire band, the one you know as 'Deku' volunteering. 

"I'll go first, Mic!" He cheerfully skipped forward gladly choosing a microphone. 

"And how about over here?" Mic had turned to you expecting you to answer, but Kirishima saved you. 

"I'll go, might as well show the worst first!" He said squeezing your shoulder and chuckling a bit. 

The first round started, Deku singing soft and high, reminding you a bit of a baby bird. Even the way he swayed slightly to the overly happy tune was a reminisce of a baby, well, it was nothing but pure. 

Kirishima's song started, Teenagers by Chemical Romance blasting through the speakers. He was right about not being able to sing that well, his voice was gravely and sounded completely forced, but he hyped the audience up, and in the end, they chose him as the winner. 

"Kiri, who knew he actually sounded like a bag of rocks?" You tried to whisper quietly but Mina heard you and started bursting out laughing. 

A few more rounds went by, which included Sero winning with his amazing performance of the Single Ladies by Beyonce. He had to stop dancing halfway through cause he couldn't stop laughing. 

Finally, it was the last round, the Cinnamon Buns ahead by a single point. 

"It's your turn (stage name), and looks like you'll be going against Brainwash!" Mic said excitedly pointing to the purple-haired guy. 

"You got this babes!" Mina said smiling and pushing you towards the stranger. 

"Hi." You smiled at him, only for him to turn away and begin his song. 

His voice was hypnotizing, but he just stood there. He didn't do anything special, in fact, he looked like he could fall asleep at any minute.  

"Go big or go home. Go big or go home, go big or go home." You whispered to yourself as your chosen song started. 

You got the audience involved, smiling, and performing your heart out. You even managed to blow away your opponents with the high note towards the bridge of the song. 

Of course, you won, ending the game in a tie. You waved to the audience before leaving the stage completely, followed by your fellow bandmates. 

"Holy shit, (N/N)! You didn't tell me you could do that!" Jiro said cheering a little, clearly excited by your performance. 

"It's just a little thing I've been practicing." You responded reaching for a water bottle. 

"Well damn, do it again! And Mina, practice harmonies. I have so many ideas for new songs!" 

With the excitement of winning, you never noticed the group of people walking up to you.