Hospital Visits

Electricity buzzed around the room, slightly muffling Denki's cries. 

You could hear the pain in his voice as you slowly walk towards him. 

"Baby, Denki, Honey, I really need you to take a deep breath for me, okay?" You say trying to desperately stop his quirk before it gets too out of control. You hear him shakily take a breath, the electricity stopping slowly. 

Once the last spark was out of the air, you run towards your boyfriend and sling your arms around him. He's crying into your shoulder, while you just sit and hold him until he's ready to talk. 

About twenty minutes later, Denki is calm enough to talk. 

"Baby, are you okay now?" You ask making eye contact with his watery yellow eyes.

"No, (N/N), I'm worried for Mina. I hate that our fans are that possessive, it's really dangerous for us. They forget that we are people." Denki says ranting, a tear falling down his cheek. 

"I know, Denks, I know. Right now all we can do is focus on Mina, and then we can figure out how to tell the fans to back off a bit or something." You rub his back, until his phone goes off. 

"Oh shit, it's Kiri, Mina's going into surgery." Denki immediately jumps up, you following his lead.

"Why? For what? What's going on?" You ask frantically, worried for your alien friend. 

"Her ankle, and apparently she needed stitched for the cut on her face, now hurry, we are meeting Jiro and the other at the hospital," Denki says while running faster in the direction of the hospital. 

~Meanwhile, Somewhere Else In Town~

"Izuku, I told you to be careful!" Uruaka says worriedly looking at her green-haired band-mate from on the stage. 

"And I told you I can't dance!" He responds pouting a little, his leg hurting from the fall. 

"What are you two doing?" Todoroki asks, seeing the expressions on both of their faces. 

"Would you believe us if we said working on music?" Shinsou stated, chuckling a bit. 

"You know I wouldn't, come on if you're so eager for a break, let's get coffee." Todoroki suggests, a chorus of thanks following.

~Back At The Hospital~

"What do you mean all we can do is get a restraining order?" Kirishima said, trying to keep his temper but failing. 

"The cops said it's up to Mina if she wants to press charges, but she would have to know the names of the fans, which is information we don't know." Bakugou said eerily calm.

"That's bullshit," Kiri said continuing to pace.

"I know it is." 

You and Denki are sitting in the waiting room, both trying to contact Sero.

"Where the fuck is he?" Denki asked you, trying to keep his cool.

"I don't know baby, but we can find him."

"Yeah, he's probably just as worried as us." Jiro said trying to comfort him.

"Fuck, I hate people so much." Bakugou said sitting down next to you.

"Tell me about it," Jiro said walking out to go call Sero again.

The doctor walked in with a blank expression, worrying you. 

"Please tell me she's okay." Kiri said holding back a few manly tears.

"You see, Ms. Ashido is waking up, but she's going to need regular check-ups and physical therapy for her ankle. She also will not be able to dance for at least a year, and may be in and out of a wheelchair." The doctor said looking down at his clipboard.

"But she's okay, right?" You ask a tear falling down your cheek.

"Yes, she will be. We can't use our quirks as fast as we'd like due to her concussion, but after that her recovery time really varies," The doctor responded, causing you all to breath a sigh of relief.

"She's requsting to see 'her girls', she said you would know who she was talking about," The doctor said walking to another person waiting.

"I think that's you, Jiro and Tsu." Bakugou said walking to go get Jiro. You nod, hug Denki once more, and leave to go see Mina.

Once you arrive in the room, you see her smiling back at you . 

"Where's the others?" Mina asks you, her voice sounding less strained. 

"Tsu isn't in town right now, and Jiro is on her way. How are ya feeling?" You ask glad to see her looking better.

"So much better, but I won't be able to dance. Which sucks." Mina responded her face falling.

"Hey, look as soon as you get over your concussion, we can get you healed up quick as possible, and as soon as you are out of here, we'll go on a girls day yeah?" You say quickly, getting her smile back up again.

"Yeah. Sounds good." 

You both continue to talk until Jiro arrives, asking questions and just chatting.

"Okay, I think it's the guys turn, visting hours are almost over." Jiro said walking out, you following quickly behind.

Once you arrive back in the waiting room, Kiri and Bakugou were out grabbing Mina's favorite snacks, leaving Denki and Sero in the waiting room.

"Where the fuck were you Sero?" You ask making eye contact with him, a rage filling your body.

You were fully prepared to beat his ass. 

"I was getting Mina better security, I'm sorry I couldn't have been here sooner." Sero responded tears filling his eyes.

"No, it's okay, but I'm sure Mina wants to see you." You said feeling bad for wanting to punch him.

He nods, following Denki to the back, leaving you in the waiting rooms.