Blood, Blood, and Blondes

!TW! Blood, Gore, Mention Of Cuts, and Knives !TW!

"Hey, who are you?" Shoto answered his door to see a blonde he knew from somewhere, but he couldn't place where.

"Look, I know I'm not supposed to talk to you until after the police, but where the fuck is (Y/N)?" The blonde asked rather aggressively.

"Wait, (N/N)? She didn't come home?" Shoto asked. "I offered her a ride but she said that she would call Kirishima."

That's all Denki had to hear. "I'll take my leave now." 

He had faith in the police, sure, but he had to find you.

The background of the pictures looked like an abandoned bar, so he decided he look downtown first.

"Denki, man, what the fuck are you doing down here?" A voice asked from his left.

"Who-" Denki started to ask before realizing who it was. "Oh my god! Hitoshi!"

"Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it?" The purple-haired man chuckled.

"More like years, man! Do you live around here?" Denki responded, glad to see an old friend.

"Yeah, are you looking for your girlfriend or whatever?" Shinsou asked strangely.

"How did you know about that?" 

"My Dad's assigned to the case, told me to keep a look out." 

"Oh shit, I forgot your Dad was a cop." 

"Yeah, I'm assuming you want to know if I've found anything." Shinsou said a bit darkly.

"I really do."

"Well I found a few abandoned buidings-" He started before being interrupted by Denki.

"Any bars?"

"Three, why?"

"I have a feeling my girl is in a bar." Denki said dissmisivly.

"I'll give you the addresses tomorrow, you should head home." Shinsou responded kindly. "It's almost midnight, and downtown isn't exactly safe."

"Okay, but I need those addresses!" Denki smiled sadly and then walked away.

~Time Skip~

"Okay, thank you young lady." The #2 detective stated calmly, patting the girl's shoulder.

"No, problem! Just find (Y/N)!" Tsu said passive-aggresivley, probably ready to go all Kermit on a bitch.

"I will, I promise." Hawks responded waving goodbye to the girl.

Hawks had some leads, but nothing was checking out. This could easily be the hardest case he had all month, and it wasn't starting out well. 

Suddenly, his phone rings.

"Fuck, Dabi what do you want?" Hawks answers, frustrated with his case.

"Aww, Keigo, is someone frustrated?" Dabi says teasingly, only pissing Hawks off more. 

"Shut up, do you have any leads?" Keigo responded, knowing the man was a double agent. 

"I found the girl, calm down-" Dabi starts before Keigo interrupts. 

"Yes! Where is she? How can we get to her?" 

"Listen, Hawks. She's caught by a couple of girls she followed on Instagram. One is Himiko Toga, and the other is unknown. We have reasons to believe their working for the League, and I can't locate them without giving myself away." Dabi said calmly, trying not to anger Keigo. 

"Dabi, what League?" 

In all honestly, Dabi had probably told Keigo at least four times, but the man never really listened, so it was no surprise he had to repeat himself. 

"Keigo, it's the people who are taking down the "heroes" of music right now. They call themselves the League of Villains, it's basically just a group of spiteful fans or super fans. It's actually really well organized."

"Do-" Hawks started to ask another question, but the line went dead. "That man is going to get caught one day." 

At least he had a lead, Himiko Toga.

"Oh my god! (Y/N)-chan, your blood is so pretty!" Toga said laughing at the half-healed cuts around your face and on your arms.

"Babe, calm down, we don't want to kill her, now do we?" Uraraka said, fake pity in her tone.

Toga backed off, and Uraraka took more pictures.

It's getting harder for you to stay awake, not even from blood loss, but from pure mental exhaustion. 

They'll save me. They will. They have too.

"Awe, is poor (Y/N)-chan getting tired? Just tell us where to find Chargebolt and this will all stop!" Uraraka said digging her nails into one of the cuts on your arm.

You flinch, only causing her to dig a little deeper. 

"Where's the rest of the band?" Toga asks, watching her girlfriend torture you.

"Fuck you." You say making eye contact with Toga, causing Uraraka to let go. 

Uraraka whispers something to Toga, and she smiles a cat-like grin.

"Oh, Uraraka said we could finally have some fun (N/N)-chan!"